Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

Idlehanz

Quote from: mopafeena on September 11, 2007, 01:45:39 AM
I like it and i don't.
I like the silver and the sharp lettering.  But beyond that, it's kind of boring.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

it sucks.    looks like it took maybe....   2 minutes to complete.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

damn dude.   you got a healthy collection going there spunky.  I'll be sure to add a detroit and a cleveland poster to your ever growing wall coverings.

do you have all of these hanging?     if so must be in the latrine or garage or closet or.....           no way is the misses allowing these all over her living room wall.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

spunkmonkey

Quotedo you have all of these hanging?     if so must be in the latrine or garage or closet or.....           no way is the misses allowing these all over her living room wall.

You know her too well.  I have about 10 framed and the rest stored flat.  Half of our basement is mostly "finished" and I'm slowly transforming it into my man-cave.  This is where they will hang in the near future (along with my Red Wings stuff and assorted action figures). 

Idlehanz

Quote from: spunkmonkey on September 11, 2007, 11:16:12 AM
Just picked these up in the last week...

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/36688

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/19054

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/44979

That first one, the Emek is great.  I've been wanting it for a while.  As well as the bottom one.  I just can't make myself pay those prices right now

mopafeena

Quote from: Idlehanz on September 11, 2007, 01:48:22 AM
Quote from: mopafeena on September 11, 2007, 01:45:39 AM
I like it and i don't.
I like the silver and the sharp lettering.  But beyond that, it's kind of boring.
Yeah, that's pretty much how i feel.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

spunkmonkey

QuoteI can't say enough about the work of Malleus at gigposters.com. Their Melvins Roadburn poster is creepy and beautiful at the same time. Almost everything by him/her/them is amazing.

Great stuff.
This one is my favorite.
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/46333

You can check out their website at malleusdelic.com

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Damn it you beat me too it!  That poster is fuckin great.  Richie  isn't impressed though.

RichieGoodtimes

Quote from: Idlehanz on September 12, 2007, 05:45:48 PM
Damn it you beat me too it!  That poster is fuckin great.  Richie  isn't impressed though.

Geoff and I are actually really good friends and a part of that friendship is ripping on each other endlessly.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus