Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grays harbor mafia

could someone post a link to a pic of the "wheres waldo" poster????THANKS
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

rictus

I would love to see this one up close, I bet there's all kinds of stuff hidden in there.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: rictus on February 26, 2008, 08:58:34 AM

I would love to see this one up close, I bet there's all kinds of stuff hidden in there.

There is.  Also, when you take a step back, there's a skull (shadow) that takes up the whole poster.

rictus

Quote from: spunkmonkey on February 26, 2008, 01:21:12 PM
Quote from: rictus on February 26, 2008, 08:58:34 AM

There is.  Also, when you take a step back, there's a skull (shadow) that takes up the whole poster.

:shock: I didn't even notice that. That's cool. Maybe I do need one of those.  :-k

spunkmonkey

rictus

grays harbor mafia

wow, thats sweet!!!!please let me knoe if ya come across any rictus...thanks
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Idlehanz

Quote from: rictus on February 26, 2008, 03:51:58 PM
Quote from: spunkmonkey on February 26, 2008, 03:36:27 PM
Of course you need one of these.

:| You're right. I'll get on it.

Good luck.  Let us know the link if you find one and there's multiple for sale.

spunkmonkey

You tried emailing bdix@kollectivefusion.com right?  I got one of these when they first went up for sale and he was prompt in replying.  Maybe he's on vacation?

Idlehanz

Just got a message from him.  He has a few left $35 incl. shipping.  Email him at the same address as posted earlier.   bdix@kollectivefusion.com

Of course he has one less than a few left now :)  Betters get on it!

Smellis

I just got mine IDLE, so he has one less than the one less before. Thanks!!    :D
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Smellis on February 26, 2008, 08:12:12 PM
I just got mine IDLE, so he has one less than the one less before. Thanks!!    :D
I told him I'd be sending a few customers his way :)  Well, not just me, but everyone who helped track him down.

Smellis

SWEET!! I don't have $75.00 for the McDonald's one right now, but for $35 I could not say no to Waldo. Are you kidding?? Sheesh.  :o  :shock:

Idle, the smoking rabbit dude that you have on your jacket is in the middle right on that poster! And I think Santa MOSS might be under that and slightly to the right.
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Smellis on February 26, 2008, 09:04:33 PM
SWEET!! I don't have $75.00 for the McDonald's one right now, but for $35 I could not say no to Waldo. Are you kidding?? Sheesh.  :o  :shock:

Idle, the smoking rabbit dude that you have on your jacket is in the middle right on that poster!
Really?  ?Never noticed it.

I can't believe the Melvins Mcd's poster is $75. 

Idlehanz

Try here for the Melvins Mickey D's poster.  3 people have them for trade or sale http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/67201/trades

You have to contact them for prices/make an offer.

Might get one for less than $75