Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bathroom creep

Can't wait to see the posters by Dan Grzeca and Angryblue. They haven't been posted yet, right?
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

swampviking

Quote from: bathroom creep on July 30, 2008, 10:41:46 AM
Can't wait to see the posters by Dan Grzeca and Angryblue. They haven't been posted yet, right?

Not yet.

spunkmonkey

zintar

Idlehanz

bathroom creep

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

bUTTHOLEmAN

Kleinsmiths came out great, I love it.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

i love that line about what will probably be a terrible night with the melvins. :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

swampviking

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 30, 2008, 07:32:59 PM
Kleinsmiths came out great, I love it.

Kleinsmiths cohort in business did that one actually. Jesse LeDoux.

glen

my new front runner:

the banana splits...  GENIOUS!!

oooohhhh  zuuuuuuuumi!!!!   hook a brother up!!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus