Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erin

that's so hilarious  :lol:
that review does irritate me, though.
'The Melvins on the other hand came out and delivered exactly what was expected: slow, trudging metal with some early nineties grunge thrown in. The idea of this band looks much better on paper than it does live. It
TV Mind... time to wake up

anaconda

I agree, how does he get that Lexicon Devil is slow and torturous, it's downright peppy!
Unless they were doing a radically different version in '99 - WHICH THEY WEREN'T!

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: anaconda on April 30, 2009, 12:45:35 PM
I agree, how does he get that Lexicon Devil is slow and torturous, it's downright peppy!
Unless they were doing a radically different version in '99 - WHICH THEY WEREN'T!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!.....are you really getting pissed about a review from 1999?  :)

glen

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on April 30, 2009, 12:47:56 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!.....are you really getting pissed about a review from 1999?  :)

hey.. are you a MELVINS fan or ain't you?

(jzs fur ever)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

I am the Sun

erin

Quote from: I am the Sun on April 30, 2009, 04:17:17 PM
Quote from: erin on April 30, 2009, 12:42:05 PM
and the guy loved melt banana. wtf

Have you seen Melt Banana live?
Live, nah, but I've heard a little studio stuff.
TV Mind... time to wake up

the ether bunny

melt banana live is a sight to be seen. im not much a fun of their 45 second studio massacres, but ill gladly see them live any day.
he was a mongoloid.

spunkmonkey

They were ok live.  They didn't suck by any stretch, but I was not blown away.

I am the Sun

their LA show back in 2007 was, by far, the most energetic performance I've ever bared witness to, except for the song they played with Mike Watt at the end. That really didn't do much for me.

bathroom creep

It could also be a North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes sticker, you never know...
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

nothintothenotice

Quote from: bathroom creep on May 01, 2009, 02:57:53 AM

It could also be a North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes sticker, you never know...
or is it "north american man boy love association"??

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<

Buick GN