Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on April 19, 2010, 08:17:16 AM

heres to hoping that ain't official.

cause if it is....  oh man.  glenny is going to be mildly dissapointed.  and his bathroom will get no updates this year.
:lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

and its twice as funny when you take a moment to recall that tomato themed poster from the NWB tour detroit stop.

](*,)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Buick GN

Zzzzzzzzz

procrastinating  bastards   :P

Jozzy

Braykfast

"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

glen

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

cause if it is....  oh man.  glenny is going to be mildly dissapointed.  and his bathroom will get no updates this year.

If that's the case, how about you pick one up for me, and I'll send you one from the Tempe show???
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

glen

Quote from: 5w33t 1ntu1t10n on May 03, 2010, 10:03:59 PM

If that's the case, how about you pick one up for me, and I'll send you one from the Tempe show???

you know it!

Kif

Buick GN

^Not feeling those two, sorry

I guess I could follow the, "if you don't have anything nice to..."

bUTTHOLEmAN

The code was typed strangely, it had an htip instead of an http.  I switched it back.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus