Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 20, 2010, 09:50:23 PM

My wife: " Actually, I like it a lot.  Just because your wife keeps your balls in a jar on the desk, doesn't mean every wife does. I totally support
                    his Melvins collection/obsession. "

...her words not mine.  :D

first off... what man goes to their wife with crap off a message board?  a man with his  balls in a jar on her desk.  thats who.

second off... it isn't the collection I question. its the picture within. its not something alot of wives I know would find appealing to the eye. if she does, cool.  just trying to be sensitive.  :)

third off...  I forgot what third off was.  so shut up!

:)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Jozzy

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: glen on May 21, 2010, 09:54:23 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 20, 2010, 09:50:23 PM

My wife: " Actually, I like it a lot.  Just because your wife keeps your balls in a jar on the desk, doesn't mean every wife does. I totally support
                    his Melvins collection/obsession. "

...her words not mine.  :D

first off... what man goes to their wife with crap off a message board?  a man with his  balls in a jar on her desk.  thats who.

second off... it isn't the collection I question. its the picture within. its not something alot of wives I know would find appealing to the eye. if she does, cool.  just trying to be sensitive.  :)

third off...  I forgot what third off was.  so shut up!

:)

:lol:

spunkmonkey

QuoteGigposters won't let you hot link, but once you actually type the link into your search bar, it will send the image to your cache, letting you see it in this thread.  Free hosts sites like photobucket or imagshack are ideal if you want to host an image for a long time.

I always forget gigposters works that way.  D'oh!

Angus Khan

Some guys would like a wife who keeps their balls in a jar and tortures them with whips and chains.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

gesundheit

Detail for the Zoltron poster for June 1st...hmmm...

jules

If this doesn't become a poster or t-shirt I'll eat my own head (sorry 'Conda)

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jules on May 26, 2010, 11:22:18 AM
If this doesn't become a poster or t-shirt I'll eat my own head (sorry 'Conda)

Love it.

swampviking

Angus Khan

The muppets poster is brilliant.  Who's the artist?
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

swampviking

Quote from: Angus Khan on May 29, 2010, 06:58:37 AM
The muppets poster is brilliant.  Who's the artist?

Jim Mazza. It's his first poster in awhile.

>>>JZS<<<

All four of those are really nice.  :D

jonE5

Has there been one done for the Boston dates @ the Paradise? Hope it's a good one.