Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(PAUL)

So you're saying the guy's a deadbeat?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

spunkmonkey

Even by Ritchie Goodtimes standards that's a pretty lazy poster.

Dumpster D

One time I spent about 500 bucks on Melvins posters and handbills probly from Richie goodtimes.

(EBAY)

like around 2008 era handbills, all the good screen-printed stuff. some Kozik stuff too.

SO, My Ex is was a complete fucking bitch and SHE bought all these posters on MY account right?

so when there was a problem with the high shipping costs she used MY account to Bitch about it.

So what does the seller do? HE is Furious...I think he said something along the lines of

"What do you think we Are, The WAL-MART of melvins posters, Thats fine we just wont sell any more posters to you."

FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO.

Whatever, she kept all the posters and she knows where she can put them too.

:x

spunkmonkey

That sucks.  I don't let my wife near my posters.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jonE5

Have any other posters/artists been announced for the upcoming tour?

-Wondering who is doing the NYC one in particular

swampviking

Quote from: jonE5 on March 08, 2012, 10:21:44 AM
Have any other posters/artists been announced for the upcoming tour?

-Wondering who is doing the NYC one in particular

Tara McPherson

Conor

Has anyone ever heard of a girl called Tanxxx? She designed posters for Nomeansno in the past I believe, and did one for me way back.
I'm going to pray for you all now.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Conor on March 08, 2012, 02:29:18 PM
Has anyone ever heard of a girl called Tanxxx? She designed posters for Nomeansno in the past I believe, and did one for me way back.

What band are/were you in?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Conor on March 08, 2012, 02:29:18 PM
Oh wow, I haven't heard that name for a while.  I think she's in France?..great person.  Jared Connor?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

I thought there was a melvins 7" called Tanxxx?