Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: meezer on November 26, 2018, 05:31:05 PM
Someone I know on Facebook has been in contact with Charles and these have been delayed for weeks due to a postal strike over there. In case you were wondering.
Tray bien.

jules

spunkmonkey

jules

jules

bUTTHOLEmAN

I'm curious why he used Pez, Buzz only, bombers in the background, and a cookie monster medallion.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

GrimReaper

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 21, 2019, 12:04:58 PM
I'm curious why he used Pez, Buzz only, bombers in the background, and a cookie monster medallion.

Made me think of this Goodtimes:

Some of the same concepts, and Moss and an ice cream.

Dumpster D

Is this a film or something? Looks awesome...LOL...where's Moss been hiding these days?

PepsiMike

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 25, 2019, 02:16:38 PM
Is this a film or something? Looks awesome...LOL...where's Moss been hiding these days?
He's been playing around with Mike Patton.

spunkmonkey

It's a short, animated DVD + a CD.  It was done by Dalek and Haze and the soundtrack released on Ipecac.  If I remember correctly, Buzz did the liner notes.

PS, Ritchie Goodtimes hates Glen

PepsiMike

Quote from: spunkmonkey on January 25, 2019, 06:03:09 PM

It's a short, animated DVD + a CD.  It was done by Dalek and Haze and the soundtrack released on Ipecac.  If I remember correctly, Buzz did the liner notes.

PS, Ritchie Goodtimes hates Glen
But both Richie and glen hate trump, so maybe they can bond over that.

Dumpster D

Mesteren

Bought this poster many moons ago but can't find out who did it - can anybody help?
To be afraid when you are alone, in the dark, faced with the unknown, the unspeakable; that is understandable fear. To be afraid, mortally afraid, in broad daylight, in a crowded city street, that is to know Melvins.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules