Seattle Celebrates - 20 Years of the melvins!

Started by popeye, March 08, 2004, 03:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popeye

It was a Good Show last night.  A sold out Showbox was packed - Scenesters were everywhere - Mudhoney played an aggressive set.  they've been playing alot lately and are pretty Tight.
 and theMelvins.  They Ripped.  I was a little dissappointed thet Buzzo had swithced sides of the stage on me.  We were poised to Worship at the alter of Buzz, but we got kevin instead which was just fine.  So i kinda just took it all in.  I like the H.A.T. material a lot.  I thought the H.A.T. Tour was a real Peak for the melvins.  Those H.A.T. shows were Transcendent night after night.  But it was Tons of Fun to see the Boys get into some of the older material and rip it up.  No melvins cd's for sale at the show (except for the one in the book)  cool poster ,  4 different T-shirts, but not the Classic Melvin's Army T i was looking for.  I think there is an issue with Kiss about that shirt, but somebody does sell them at a website I hooked up with from here (main page) but the logo is on the back now, oh well.  Sorry no setlist - and no Beto, i'm not a Taper.  Cheers

Beto Brasil

Quote from: popeyeSorry no setlist - and no Beto, i'm not a Taper.  Cheers

Oh shit man!!
hahaha  :D  :D  :D  great shows man!
Trading music since 1999 :

Update : http://www.themelvins.net/beto/DVD.htm

Ozma

Quote from: popeyei'm not a Taper

And....you recorded the gig ?  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
MELVINS : making ear deflorations since 1984

FartLips

Quote from: popeyeNo melvins cd's for sale at the show (except for the one in the book)  cool poster ,  4 different T-shirts, but not the Classic Melvin's Army T i was looking for.  I think there is an issue with Kiss about that shirt, but somebody does sell them at a website I hooked up with from here (main page) but the logo is on the back now, oh well.  Sorry no setlist - and no Beto, i'm not a Taper.  Cheers
the melvins will occasionaly make 20-30 shirts just before a show for some extra cash.  they can't sell them online or they will be sued.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: