Started by Andy Wood, January 18, 2008, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyhc

Thanks for all the kind feedback guys!!

Ron Maiden

Quote from: norecess on September 11, 2009, 05:36:12 AM
awesome!

who did what again?

and you guys should think of a better band name.

Green Tomarba

tommyhc

Quote from: Armofinfant on September 11, 2009, 04:19:02 PM
Quote from: norecess on September 11, 2009, 05:36:12 AM
awesome!

who did what again?

and you guys should think of a better band name.

Green Tomarba
Hahahaha

Ya that's a good one.
Or, here comes my lame attempt.

Bathroom and The Creeps  

Komar

tommyhc`s green bathroom experience from mars

Ron Maiden

Quote from: Mar on September 11, 2009, 05:21:38 PM
tommyhc`s green bathroom experience from mars

Too Late Ive already chosen it.

its pronownced Green toe-MAR-ba

bathroom creep

Yeah, thanks for the feedback people.   And great name suggestions so far.  :)
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

Ron Maiden

Ok, I take back your band name. Your new name is just "Martians" like "Melvins".

Green Honey

01- Melvins - PfhloooyyyyyddddyyyyyooolhfP
02- Sick Nurse - Wispy                                                . . . Everything: Mar; et al
03- VWT - Anaconda                                                   . . . Everything: VWT
04- VWT - Toy                                                            . . . Everything: VWT
05- Green Tomarba - Roman Bird Dog                      . . . Guit: Bathroom Creep, TommyHC; Bass&Drums: MAR; Vox: Green Honey
06- Martians - Lovely Butterfly                                  . . . Inst/Seq: Green Honey; Vox/Synth/Noise: Armofinfant; Drum/Seq: I am the Sun
07- Lagomorph - Dead Wipe                                     . . . Everything: mopafeena
08- Starlite Agency - Night Goat                              . . . Idlehanz; King of Diamonds; 7 of Spades
09- MAR - Eye Flys                                                  . . . Everything: Mar; et al
10- Beatraver - Let It All Be                                    . . . unknown/Beatraver1
11- GrimReaper Jnr. w-Matt Hoffman - Queen    . . . Guitar: GrimReaper's son; Vox: Matt Hoffman (bionicanchovy)
12- Eponymous - Oven                                            . . . Vox/Seq: Eponymous
13- Armofinfant - Joan of Arc                                 . . . Everything: Dan M (Armofinfant)
14- Lazer - Theresa Screams Twice                        . . . Everything: Brad Black (anaconda)
15- Bjn - We We/Lizzy/Lacrimosa                          . . . Everything: Ben Nield (Green Honey)

yes/no?

Ron Maiden

Lovely Butterfly isn't finished yet. There's a few test mixes sent back and forth but no final mix has been done. for that track , as of right now, i contributed Vocals and Keyboard. But who knows the final mix might not include me. As of right now I Am The Sun has my individual files and were waiting on him to mix it.

You don't have to put my name either.
I think there should be liner notes with our own website and contact addresses.

Shit i was also calling Green tomarba "martians" cuz "MAR's" involvement. As far as the butterfly track i have no clue. I don't feel like i'm involved enough to say. I kinda jumped on board really late in the program.

I'm kidding around with the martians band . im just throwing out names.

Green Honey

Quote from: Armofinfant on September 13, 2009, 08:21:05 AM
Lovely Butterfly isn't finished yet. There's a few test mixes sent back and forth but no final mix has been done. for that track , as of right now, i contributed Vocals and Keyboard. But who knows the final mix might not include me. As of right now I Am The Sun has my individual files and were waiting on him to mix it.

Shit i was also calling Green tomarba "martians" cuz "MAR's" involvement. As far as the butterfly track i have no clue. I don't feel like i'm involved enough to say. I kinda jumped on board really late in the program.

Those band names and the last mix of Lovely Butterfly are fine as far as I'm concerned. Although it's up to everyone else too, obviously,
hence throwing out suggestions for people involved and to finally get this done.

seas of luck

Quote from: Green Honey on September 13, 2009, 05:09:24 AM

02- Sick Nurse - Wispy                                                . . . Everything: Mar; et al
03- VWT - Anaconda                                                   . . . Everything: VWT
04- VWT - Toy                                                            . . . Everything: VWT
05- Green Tomarba - Roman Bird Dog                      . . . Guit: Bathroom Creep, TommyHC; Bass&Drums: MAR; Vox: Green Honey
06- Martians - Lovely Butterfly                                  . . . Inst/Seq: Green Honey; Vox/Synth/Noise: Armofinfant; Drum/Seq: I am the Sun
07- Lagomorph - Dead Wipe                                     . . . Everything: mopafeena
08- Starlite Agency - Night Goat                              . . . Idlehanz; King of Diamonds; 7 of Spades
09- MAR - Eye Flys                                                  . . . Everything: Mar; et al
10- Beatraver - Let It All Be                                    . . . unknown/Beatraver1
11- GrimReaper Jnr. w-Matt Hoffman - Queen    . . . Guitar: GrimReaper's son; Vox: Matt Hoffman (bionicanchovy)
12- Eponymous - Oven                                            . . . Vox/Seq: Eponymous
13- Armofinfant - Joan of Arc                                 . . . Everything: Dan M (Armofinfant)
14- Lazer - Theresa Screams Twice                        . . . Everything: Brad Black (anaconda)
15- Bjn - We We/Lizzy/Lacrimosa                          . . . Everything: Ben Nield (Green Honey)

yes/no?

Was I kicked off?  I have kind of forgotten about this tribute because I recorded my track in 2006.  I'd still like to hear this though.

Green Honey

Quote from: Green Honey on September 13, 2009, 05:09:24 AM

yes/no?

Quote from: seas of luck on September 13, 2009, 10:41:32 AM
Was I kicked off?  I have kind of forgotten about this tribute because I recorded my track in 2006.  I'd still like to hear this though.

I just personally thought that the vocalist completely ruined your song, which was otherwise done quite well imho.

The above list is just my personal attempt at a possible running order.

...May be a good idea to have a poll for this?

May God have mercy on us all.

?

I am the Sun

Quote from: Green Honey on September 13, 2009, 09:27:37 AM
Quote from: Armofinfant on September 13, 2009, 08:21:05 AM

Those band names and the last mix of Lovely Butterfly are fine as far as I'm concerned. Although it's up to everyone else too, obviously,
hence throwing out suggestions for people involved and to finally get this done.

The current mix is fine but I wanted to experiment with some extra vocals and noises before we settle on the mix we currently have. Unfortunately I can't do anything with the mix until I replace my laptop's hard drive. I should be done with the song by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay

Green Honey

Quote from: I am the Sun on September 13, 2009, 07:36:33 PM

The current mix is fine but I wanted to experiment with some extra vocals and noises before we settle on the mix we currently have. Unfortunately I can't do anything with the mix until I replace my laptop's hard drive. I should be done with the song by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay

No worries, no hurries

Ron Maiden

green honey are you talking about Lovely Butterfly?

QuoteI just personally thought that the vocalist completely ruined a song which was otherwise done quite well, imho.