theMelvins.net Tribute Album

Started by Andy Wood, January 18, 2008, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC

Quote from: anaconda on April 08, 2015, 12:44:35 PM
seriously though, anyone who wants to do a cover should!
the more to choose from, the better - we can do a poll and
vote on the final cover from all the submissions.

DC, you should do something with your butt!

[attachment deleted by admin]

JUDY

JUDY

I also like the idea of multiple covers..... there are loads of talented people on this bbs

just to clarify, when I say loads I am not counting DCs butthole

Conda can you photoshop a giant foot going up his ass?

anaconda

DC

Quote from: JUDY on April 08, 2015, 09:51:05 PM
I also like the idea of multiple covers..... there are loads of talented people on this bbs

I'm not appreciated in my time.

JUDY

Quote from: DC on April 08, 2015, 10:02:17 PM

I'm not appreciated in my time.

I don't know about that, it already has 5 views.

Quote from: anaconda on April 08, 2015, 09:54:23 PM

IT'S ''POIFECT!!''

:D

:D :D

Bro Hammer

Seconded

meezer

Drumfreak & meezer - At The Stake
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

drumfreak:)

One month of not posting anything in here :O
I just wanted to say that we´ve already recorded Black Bock.
What´s more, I apologize to you, weezer for not sending you anything yet. I´ll be recording At the stake in one hour our so so you´ll maybe get it today :)
Has two bands with ridicolous names.

meezer

Quote from: drumfreak:) on May 24, 2015, 12:22:04 PM
One month of not posting anything in here :O
I just wanted to say that we´ve already recorded Black Bock.
What´s more, I apologize to you, weezer for not sending you anything yet. I´ll be recording At the stake in one hour our so so you´ll maybe get it today :)
No problem. I can't wait to fold this project into the procrastination burrito that is my life!  :wink:

* weezer!  :lol:  record some Arnie Schwarzenegger impersonations for me, too!  :P
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Sorry, i misspelled your name :D
i cant do the schwarzenegger impersonations that good..i'm from lower austria and we have a kinda different dialect up here ;)

meezer

Quote from: drumfreak:) on May 25, 2015, 10:55:18 AM
Sorry, i misspelled your name :D
i cant do the schwarzenegger impersonations that good..i'm from lower austria and we have a kinda different dialect up here ;)
:lol: I remember you saying that before. Don't worry about the name. It's quite silly.

Well, we´ve got two tracks ready to go...except at the stake on which i messed up the last part in things of speed.
we´re going to record one more take tomorrow.
where should i send the tracks?:)

Dumpster D

Whats the Deadline, I want to Either Do a cover of Boris (but sped up to *normal* speed so you can hear that its Just a Regular Old thrash metal tune)

OR:

a Bluegrass Version Of Mombius Hibachi.

Or a Really heavied up Version of Foaming with loads of Noise and Ambiance at the end instead of being creepy and choppy Do it Full on straight up Loud Doom instead of how the Melvins Made it melvins.

PS. Judy, those are cool Antlers...whered you get em!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: