theMelvins.net Tribute Album

Started by Andy Wood, January 18, 2008, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

I'm somewhat open this week if any person would like to direct me in making some artwork for the alternate covers. I have one done for Grim but can take on one more if that seems cool and fair with everyone.

meezer

We could really make our own, though?  :-s
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

JUDY

Of course  :-s :-s :-s

Just another option as my way of contributing

goldennuggetrecordings

my lady does great art so itd be cool if she made something for my song and it made it on :)

JUDY

Quote from: goldennuggetrecordings on July 23, 2015, 12:07:03 AM
my lady does great art so itd be cool if she made something for my song and it made it on :)

Yeah, man. The dream is to have variant covers so that would be most fitting! Now, go record Tommy going berzerk!

meezer

Quote from: JUDY on July 23, 2015, 09:31:19 AM

Yeah, man. The dream is to have variant covers so that would be most fitting! Now, go record Tommy going berzerk!
Zombie Roger Daltrey for a rock opera Tommy Goes Berzerk! My two cents.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

goldennuggetrecordings

Quote from: meezer on July 23, 2015, 10:53:51 AM
Quote from: JUDY on July 23, 2015, 09:31:19 AM

Zombie Roger Daltrey for a rock opera Tommy Goes Berzerk! My two cents.

hmm. this actually gives me the idea to do it almost like an orchestral thing... but idk i may be getting ahead of myself here haha

im trying to get in contact with my middle school band teacher cause i played string bass in band and if that works out, id like to take advantage of all the instruments i can there. including a gong and the long tall church bells and many other cool things...

it would almost be like an arrangement

like itd still be similar to the original cause idk thats the way i roll haha but like the begining with the string bass intro stuff, like i could see a lot of concert band stuff in there like the huge ass bass drum and gong and concert cymbals and stuff like that just kinda subtly added in the background in places.

i wish i knew how to play brass and wind instruments

goldennuggetrecordings

ALRIGHT!!! its fucking settled!!!! my old band instructor said the next time hell be in is aug 5 and to contact him and hell give me directions to the new room (apparently the school was remodeled lol)

so it wont be done till aug 5th or so but i think i can do the rest in the mean time and just go in for a day or maybe two and get the bass and extras done then :)

goldennuggetrecordings

Alright i finished up skin horse today, may as well use it too if everybody likes it

https://soundcloud.com/goldennuggetrecordings/sea-of-delusions-skin-horse

anaconda

meezer

JUDY

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

drumfreak:)

I recorded a drumtrack for drunken baby yesterday. Does anyone want to make something outta it? (I already asked meezer on facebook but somehow he didnt reply)
Has two bands with ridicolous names.