Author Topic: The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.  (Read 547804 times)

espanto

Re: The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.
« Reply #3555 on: March 02, 2017, 02:17:21 PM »
I am literally taking Neither Here Nor There to sell at a used book store if no one wants it here. Been trying to sell this thing for months now. Maybe I'll just throw it in the garbage. Nobody seems to want it anymore, including me.

Offline deatheats

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: March 02, 2017, 03:23:24 PM »
I am literally taking Neither Here Nor There to sell at a used book store if no one wants it here. Been trying to sell this thing for months now. Maybe I'll just throw it in the garbage. Nobody seems to want it anymore, including me.

How much you asking for the hard back?

Offline Colonel Cheese

• former bassist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: March 02, 2017, 04:16:08 PM »
I'm also interested in knowing how much you are looking to get for the book.

espanto

« Reply #3558 on: March 02, 2017, 06:24:02 PM »
just throw me some offers. Most i got offered on eBay was $65. I think I paid $64 for it originally  :lol:

Just something reasonable and I'll take highest. I've kept it in good condition and the pages are still intact. There is the gluey splooge in the back and some minor scratches on the cd. The book is in basically the same condition I bought it in, except for the glue. TBH I never really read it or opened it all the way, just flipped through it and looked at the purty pictures. My reserve on eBay was $150. Just to give you a ballpark to work with.

Offline DeeSonyaChin

• gardening gloves
  • Never is an ugly word
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: March 02, 2017, 06:37:23 PM »
just throw me some offers. Most i got offered on eBay was $65. I think I paid $64 for it originally  :lol:

Just something reasonable and I'll take highest. I've kept it in good condition and the pages are still intact. There is the gluey splooge in the back and some minor scratches on the cd. The book is in basically the same condition I bought it in, except for the glue. TBH I never really read it or opened it all the way, just flipped through it and looked at the purty pictures. My reserve on eBay was $150. Just to give you a ballpark to work with.

Good luck getting a tenth of that at a used bookstore.

espanto

« Reply #3560 on: March 02, 2017, 06:58:55 PM »
 :lol:

eBay has me over a barrel at the moment so I'm doing what I can.

Online vince furnier

• ♥'s Butt Drugs
  • see my only mind explode, when I've gone insane!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: March 02, 2017, 09:08:43 PM »
post the ebay link. i'll put it on the Facebook group.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

espanto

« Reply #3562 on: March 03, 2017, 07:47:52 AM »
It was a few months ago I had it on eBay. Was going to re-list but two other sales went downhill pretty fast after that. I may be going to court over one of them. I have some pics somewhere I can post later of the book btw.

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: March 03, 2017, 08:27:49 AM »
It was a few months ago I had it on eBay. Was going to re-list but two other sales went downhill pretty fast after that. I may be going to court over one of them. I have some pics somewhere I can post later of the book btw.
Going to court over an ebay sale?  What happened?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

espanto

« Reply #3564 on: March 03, 2017, 09:32:22 AM »
I sold a bass to a guy and when he got it he started complaining about light scratches to the veneer on the fucking BACK of the bass. Otherwise the thing was in pristine condition. He never even plugged the damn thing in and asked for refund because it is broken and/or defective. Ebay found in this asshole's favor. Now when I sent it to him I had a box specifically made for it and packed it tight so it wouldn't move around during ship. This piece of shit basically throws it in an old acoustic box, wrapped in plastic wrap, it's shaking and moving around as I pick up the box and one side is ripped wide open. He intentionally did that so it would get damaged during shipping and it did. Killed my resale value. And the piece of shit goes to the trouble of loosening all the strings before he packed it. I have his home address and that's not good for him.

I even told eBay because I could tell from his tone, that he would do something like that. They still find in his favor. Ebay can suck my fat left nut.

Offline sbcreate

• knows glen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: March 09, 2017, 04:20:23 AM »
My Hard cover copy of Neither Here nor There for sale on eBay starting at 0.99p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292049667504?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

espanto

« Reply #3566 on: March 09, 2017, 12:54:52 PM »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292049667504?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

You're not helping my cause.

Not one single offer. I'll just see what I can get somewhere I guess. The Waldo poster too. I thought you guys liked this shit. I can't seem to give it away now.

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: March 09, 2017, 01:27:07 PM »

Not one single offer. I'll just see what I can get somewhere I guess. The Waldo poster too. I thought you guys liked this shit. I can't seem to give it away now.
Just throw them up on ebay at a buy-it-now price you're comfortable with, and ship only within the U.S.  They should sell eventually.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

espanto

« Reply #3568 on: March 09, 2017, 02:21:03 PM »

Just throw them up on ebay at a buy-it-now price you're comfortable with, and ship only within the U.S.  They should sell eventually.

eBay has seized my PayPal account. I'll just see what I can do.

espanto

« Reply #3569 on: March 09, 2017, 02:30:14 PM »
I was going to let it go for cheap too. And then the vinyl after. The local record store will take them. I asked him about le Melvins albums and he said he'd take a look, hopefully he'll take the book.