The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

I'm officially looking for Honky on CD and the Singles 1-12. The few copies available on eBay are too expensive and I think this forum is much more reliable and trustworthy than eBay.

I remember that some users own more than one copy of those two and since the people here seem to take care of their albums properly I know they're not going to sell me a scratched CD with incomplete or damaged artwork or even a CD-R.

Please keep in mind that I live in Chile (South America) so airmail is the best choice for shipping.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Green Honey

Unloading some vinyl for a living and for space to live in!

Idlehanz

At least it's Buzz's.  The other one I might give $1.50 for.

nothintothenotice

>>>JZS<<<

Uncle Fester

I have the witch t-shirt with the glowing eyes.its got the maggot the bootlicker and the crybaby printed on the back.
out of curiosity I would like to know how much it could be worth. its in good condition and the eyes still glow
(not selling it btw)

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Uncle Fester on May 31, 2009, 04:54:14 PM
I have the witch t-shirt with the glowing eyes.its got the maggot the bootlicker and the crybaby printed on the back.
out of curiosity I would like to know how much it could be worth. its in good condition and the eyes still glow
(not selling it btw)

$7.35

fraxs

It's ridiculious that anyone would spend any money on that at all. It's freakin bootleg with speed errors for cryin outloud.
http://www.geocities.com/fraxs37/flipper-main.html Flipper Live Guide

http://www.geocities.com/fraxs37/Melvins MelvinsLive Guide
Both down, returning whenever I get off my lazy ass.

grays harbor mafia

continued
12's

melvins 6 songs
melvins interstellar overdirve
eggnog
ozma\
houdinipro,p
g;ueyporch treatment
autographed bi business

zippo
autographed green qee
trick and riddle book
neoither here nor there with unopended cd
drum stickl from seattle show last year( i have witnesses from this board
3 baby monstrosities.
melvins blotter sheet with ceritficate of authenticity from the maker
minneapolis 3 cd
I also have alost of posters but im  not going to pull them out of the tube naed try to take pic right now.

I know what the stuff is worth but im nor trying to get rich! im not desperate either

I can give ya pics of anything your interested in
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC