The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrickHonky

just won a few killer auctions from ebay:

The End LP  007/500

Honky LP

Set Me Straight 7" (got two of these if anyone wants one)

H.A.T. 7" The Fool, The Meddling Idiot/Promise Me(green creature mask)
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

PrickHonky

Does anyone know where I can snag a copy of the Shit Sandwich 7"? I know there is nothing on this but I want it anyway and don't want to pay out the ass for it.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Idlehanz

I've only ever seen it on ebay, and your gonna have to pay out the ass for it.  I don't think there's really any way around it.  I don't think I've ever seen it for less than $100.  It's one of the few I haven't picked up because I don't want to pay that kinda dough for a record.  Yet.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 21, 2009, 06:06:18 PM
Does anyone know where I can snag a copy of the Shit Sandwich 7"? I know there is nothing on this but I want it anyway and don't want to pay out the ass for it.

Don't do it. That should be the last thing on your list of things to get. I haven't seen it for less than $200 in a while....there is literally nothing on it.
I have all of the singles except 'Shit Sandwich' & 'Spit It Out',which isn't even the Melvins playing on it, it's Halo Of  Flies playing on it & that's only on one side.....And because I know that you'll be after them in the future, the 8-Track Live at Slims sounds like shit & so does the Barberal flexidisc.
I bet Buzz & Haze roll on the floor laughing every time they see the 'Shit Sandwich' 7'' sell on ebay for $200+.

PrickHonky

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on October 21, 2009, 10:01:28 PM
Quote from: PrickHonky on October 21, 2009, 06:06:18 PM

Don't do it. That should be the last thing on your list of things to get. I haven't seen it for less than $200 in a while....there is literally nothing on it.
I have all of the singles except 'Shit Sandwich' & 'Spit It Out',which isn't even the Melvins playing on it, it's Halo Of  Flies playing on it & that's only on one side.....And because I know that you'll be after them in the future, the 8-Track Live at Slims sounds like shit & so does the Barberal flexidisc.
I bet Buzz & Haze roll on the floor laughing every time they see the 'Shit Sandwich' 7'' sell on ebay for $200+.

if it is going to cost that much then fuck that. I want it for my collection but not that goddamn bad!!

PrickHonky

came across this link earlier doing Melvins searches, but not sure how legit it really is.

http://www.dvdcdgame.com/melvins-vs-minneapolis-p14607653.html

Idlehanz

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 21, 2009, 11:49:43 PM
came across this link earlier doing Melvins searches, but not sure how legit it really is.

The cd is very legit.  Pretty cheap for it though.  The other version is harder to find anymore.

PrickHonky

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 22, 2009, 12:46:11 AM

The cd is very legit.  Pretty cheap for it though.  The other version is harder to find anymore.

so that is not the infamous 3 disc set I have heard about? I thought it seemed cheap for a 3 disc set that rare

Idlehanz

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 22, 2009, 01:06:09 AM

so that is not the infamous 3 disc set I have heard about? I thought it seemed cheap for a 3 disc set that rare
There are two versions of Melvins Vs Minneapolis.  The music is the same, but the artwork is not.  That one is the regular version.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Idlehanz on October 22, 2009, 01:35:05 AM

There are two versions of Melvins Vs Minneapolis.  The music is the same, but the artwork is not.  That one is the regular version.
They both are 3xCD sets , I'd buy that one just cause its so fuckin' cheap. Even if it's just the cover, it's worth it & you could burn the cd's for it.
Buy that bitch. First version is cooler anyway.

PrickHonky

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on October 22, 2009, 07:34:21 AM

They both are 3xCD sets , I'd buy that one just cause its so fuckin' cheap. Even if it's just the cover, it's worth it & you could burn the cd's for it.

Done. payment going out in today's mail. thanks JZS  :toke:

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 22, 2009, 10:29:54 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on October 22, 2009, 07:34:21 AM

Done. payment going out in today's mail. thanks JZS  :toke:
Word Up.

kdools

jules

Absolutely! It's a beautiful, beautiful book. You got a bargain.

Buick GN

Take care when turning the pages, soon your pages will start to release from the book's spine.  ^