The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

I want to start a topic on this, because there's some Melvins merch I'm hungry for.  And I know there some hardcore collectors out there searching for things they may have two of, and want to trade.  I know ebay has tons of shit, but I like to keep it in the family,  so to speak.  Here's my list, of wanted items:

In no particular order.

The Oct 18, 2007 Kollective Fusion poster.  The Waldo poster.

Melvins paperweight

Melvins 8 track

Melvins skate decks ( both )

Mid 80's-mid 90's t-shirts.  Preferably XL. 

There's lots of vinyl I want.  I'm not going to list it all.  If you have something you don't want, or are willing to get rid of, let me know!

If your looking to trade or sell, post it!

anaconda

I've mentioned this before but $150 plus shipping takes my complete melvins cassette collection

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: anaconda on February 21, 2008, 07:32:54 PM
I've mentioned this before but $150 plus shipping takes my complete melvins cassette collection
Incuding the tapes your saving for me?   =D>  What two decks, by the way?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

cheeseburger

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 21, 2008, 08:36:15 PM
they had two??

Idlehanz

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 21, 2008, 08:36:15 PM
The Stoner Witch, and the other one, that i cannot remember the graphics of.........dammit.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 21, 2008, 08:44:04 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 21, 2008, 08:37:11 PM
Didn't Bobby have any Waldo prints for sale?
I've messaged him twice, with no response :(
Stoner witch album type graphics on it?  Ah.

Flatstock is coming up, hrm.  pm info coming in..mayday mayday

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 21, 2008, 08:45:51 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on February 21, 2008, 08:44:04 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 21, 2008, 08:37:11 PM
Didn't Bobby have any Waldo prints for sale?
I've messaged him twice, with no response :(
Stoner witch album type graphics on it?  Ah.

Flatstock is coming up, hrm.  pm info coming in..mayday mayday
Yea, Flatstock is in Austin this year?  Same time as  SXSW?

The Stoner Witch board had the album graphics.  Swan, w/ swirly's and whatnot. 

Seems like I'm the only person that remembers that board.  Did I dream it?  I'm sure I didn't.  Wish I could find a pic of it.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Hrm, I'd like to see Anacondas two tapes, and um, maybe the melvins of oz shirt, .. and the spit it out 7"? 
But I'm not too worried about any of that.  Next goal:  Follow the melvins around the country.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

No_I_Have_Not

More than anything, i want the Trilogyy on vinyl. It always shows up on ebay when im broke which is annoying. I would happily let someone rip me off on the price if anyones interested :P

I dont really have anything worth trading for it, i guess my Earth Hex vinyls (gray and picture disc) are rare-ish, but i think i want to hang onto them. I have the Fungal Hex LP too, dont know if its rare though.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: No_I_Have_Not on February 21, 2008, 08:58:15 PM
More than anything, i want the Trilogyy on vinyl. It always shows up on ebay when im broke which is annoying. I would happily let someone rip me off on the price if anyones interested :P

I dont really have anything worth trading for it, i guess my Earth Hex vinyls (gray and picture disc) are rare-ish, but i think i want to hang onto them. I have the Fungal Hex LP too, dont know if its rare though.
Keep checking, two recent sales have gone for $100.. which is reasonable.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Idlehanz

Quote from: No_I_Have_Not on February 21, 2008, 08:58:15 PM

I was in the same boat.  Then, all of a sudden it was for sale at the merch stand last Sept.  $100 for an unopened version.  Ebay right now has I believe 3-4 auctions going on for it.  I think 2 of em are at Buy it now prices, and the other two are auctions.  Keep checking.  You'll get one.

Buick GN

Idlehanz

Quote from: spunkmonkey on February 22, 2008, 10:44:29 AM
QuoteYea, Flatstock is in Austin this year?  Same time as  SXSW?

There's more than one.  They'll be at Bumbershoot too.
I was wondering about that.  Cool.  I'm definitely getting to the Bumbershoot one then.