The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

and so it is.   I, glennifer p. whosit,    make a personal commitment to the back of one idle j. hanzenphiefer from now until the day of my passing.

signed
me
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on March 03, 2008, 06:44:51 PM
and so it is.   I, glennifer p. whosit,    make a personal commitment to the back of one idel j. hanzenphiefer from now until the day of my passing.

signed
me

Finally, after years and years of wishing, praying, and groveling, now have my own bitch.  Neat-o!   :D

Good thing I'm halfway across the country eh?

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Idlehanz

FartLips

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 03, 2008, 06:47:12 PM
Quote from: glen on March 03, 2008, 06:44:51 PM
and so it is.   I, glennifer p. whosit,    make a personal commitment to the back of one idel j. hanzenphiefer from now until the day of my passing.

signed
me

Finally, after years and years of wishing, praying, and groveling, now have my own bitch.  Neat-o!   :D

Good thing I'm halfway across the country eh?
ah, the possibilities.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

glen

how did we get from "have your back" to "bitch" in only one post?
I was unaware they were of the same.  :)

FartLips

Quote from: glen on March 03, 2008, 07:42:50 PM
i thought you were supposed to have permission from idle before you could post?
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Idlehanz

Quote from: FART LIPS on March 03, 2008, 07:52:29 PM
i thought you were supposed to have permission from idle before you could post?
:lol:

Idlehanz

Yeah, maybe I read into it a little to far :)

FartLips

that "commitment" just reads too damn funny! :lol: :lol:

glenny, just what the hell are you gonna pass on idle's back anyways? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: FART LIPS on March 03, 2008, 08:30:44 PM
that "commitment" just reads too damn funny! :lol: :lol:

glenny, just what the hell are you gonna pass on idle's back anyways? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
his back is gonna get the moneyshot.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

I think I'm just looking for the Spit It Out single?

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 03, 2008, 10:29:29 PM
I think I'm just looking for the Spit It Out single?

offer some back coverage.  it works wonders.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Idlehanz

After losing out on two insanely high bids tonight, I'm hoping to hell that people on here will offer their merch up here.  I know I lost both bids to dicks that aren't fans, just business assholes.    I know no one wants to get rid of their shit, or not get top dollar for it, but jesus, give the fans a fucking chance.

Rant over.