The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grays harbor mafia

hey idle, did a dude named paddington123 win??? i was bidding on a record from the amphetamine series of 12 7"set....dude paid $83 flippin dollars for that 7".....and there is the whole set of 12 going for $300.. So for future reference if anybody see's a guy named paddington_123 bidding, i hope you dont really want it, cause he will pay outragous pirces..
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Idlehanz

Nah, it was just for a couple other things.  I was pissed after getting outbid on both, when I see a business company name taking the top bid.  Just sucks.

grays harbor mafia

So there is a stupid dude on ebay asking an arm and a leg for a lot of 10 7"s $600 buy it now, bidding starts at 500.There is some nice records on there.  The list is: 4 H.A.T., revolve with teeth, both versions of message saved/Thank you!, both Pig Skin, Starve Again, and the HOF tour set....Here is a lin from his sales pitch, its pretty funny..."This lot is for the SERIOUS COLLECTOR and ONLY the serious,with the fluid funds in hand should bother bidding...."  Who the hell does this guy think he is? He makes it sound like he is a "Serious Collector" or something.... He is just a Schmuck powerseller..  if ya want to see the auction just type in Melvins Lot... Im gonna offer him $100 dollars for it... :lol:

JJ

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on March 16, 2008, 02:53:43 AM
So there is a stupid dude on ebay asking an arm and a leg for a lot of 10 7"s $600 buy it now, bidding starts at 500.There is some nice records on there.  The list is: 4 H.A.T., revolve with teeth, both versions of message saved/Thank you!, both Pig Skin, Starve Again, and the HOF tour set....Here is a lin from his sales pitch, its pretty funny..."This lot is for the SERIOUS COLLECTOR and ONLY the serious,with the fluid funds in hand should bother bidding...."  Who the hell does this guy think he is? He makes it sound like he is a "Serious Collector" or something.... He is just a Schmuck powerseller..  if ya want to see the auction just type in Melvins Lot... Im gonna offer him $100 dollars for it... :lol:

good christ.....I have most of those......  Is that what they are worth?
I just bought that revolve 7" for $4.......
<edit> or one for sale on ebay right now for $1.96 <edit>
crazzzzzyy

grays harbor mafia

i guess they are to paddington..but really it sucks so bad people charging an arm and a leg for melvins merch..i bought a melvins shirt from somebody, and they said they had some other cool melvins stuff..They had a paper weight but they wanted $350 for it..COME ON are they really serious?? they had them at the 06 hells kitchen show for $5 i bought three.. i would have boughtem all if i wasnt so drunk...and i forgot to stop by the booth on the way out

nothintothenotice

what stuff are some of you guys lookin for.....im having a baby soon and am lookin to get rid of some stuff....i have a crap load of melvins merch collected over the past 10 years

Idlehanz

Quote from: nothintothenotice on March 27, 2008, 05:24:29 PM
what stuff are some of you guys lookin for.....im having a baby soon and am lookin to get rid of some stuff....i have a crap load of melvins merch collected over the past 10 years
Check your private messages.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Jozz

I'm interested . PM me with what you are offering, nothintothenotice.

suck poppet

anyone have that old "why did the metal-head cross the road" shirt ?
What's that? Not me. Fuck that, I'm a cat.

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

burgerhead

Melvins 8 track up at eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Live-At-Slims-8-Track-Super-Limited-Release_W0QQitemZ150233568089QQihZ005QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just a little whoring...yes, it's mine...

update - check out my other auctions:
-Melvins LSD Blotter Art
-Niether Here Nor There hardcover
-Melvins Trick & Riddle HAT book

grays harbor mafia

damn... who would have thought that someone is willing to pay $150+ for an 8 track??

JJ