The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIVSY

AWESOME! thanks bhm. been wanting to see this for quite some time

bUTTHOLEmAN

Mistakenly I originally thought there were no riddles in the book.  I was mistaken!  Maybe the trick part is: there's no answers.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Uncle Fester

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 02, 2008, 03:15:32 PM
Mistakenly I originally thought there were no riddles in the book.  I was mistaken!  Maybe the trick part is: there's no answers.
hey.
um.
thanks mr.holeman, i guess i was wrong about you...  umm.. I... I wont throw rocks at your car anymore! :shock:

bathroom creep

Awesome, thanks bUTTHOLE!  So there are actually questions in that book... I could read some of them, like "What falls but never gets hurt?", "What's taken from you before you get it?", "When does a dog become larger and smaller?"... these are nice.

I wish I had one of those.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

anaconda

bUTTHOLEmAN

Muaha, it just got sold.  I forgot the pictures were even there.

Bah, I need to finish the art show pictures, it's taking me way too long. 

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mount Ambulance

Thanx for posting the book ... damn, I've passed up so many cool Melvins odds & ends ... idiot!
I was holding this in my hand ... they wanted $5 ... put it down ... $5! Idiot! I think I put the money towards a 7" ... but damn, now I'm kickin' myself! How much did you snag yours for? My favorite spread is the one (can't remember the pg.#s) w/ the bleeding kids on one page & Danzig gettin' his ass knocked out on the other. The "kids" is chilling ... the "Danzig" hilarious
both in & of itself & also just 'cause after the "fiend club tshirt" thing; its funny that they just egg it on ... keep picking at that scab ...
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

anaconda

put the piano pics back!! I was making mental notes of the layout
of your parents house, I need the reference back for the heist.

*owns a piano?? hmmmm... maybe has a safe too*  and so on... :o

bUTTHOLEmAN

Heheh. 

Strangely, the book was up for sale on Burlesques site for quite a while.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

anaconda

ya that's right, and it was reasonably priced as well.

FartLips

fortunately, i needed a new hat cd when i got this.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Uncle Fester

LSD is bad... just warning you guys. LSD is fun... but my god, when a man gets abusive with it, i dont think anyone would want to be in that  mans pants.
Look, im just telling you guys,  from my heart,  as your loving Uncle.
sincerely,
The Chocolate Pudding Mixmaster of mix's of re-re-mixed re-mixes//////

Idlehanz

bigjim

I have the Tora Tora Tora 7" set that came with bolts binding the book together.   I did pay $50 for the thing like 10 years ago.  I'm willing to part with it if the price or trade is right.