The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Unless you can find a dealer living in Russia, I think your best bet might be to have someone get all the cds you want at once in the U.S., and then send them to you.  First class international mail to Russia would cost $13.80, for packages weighing 1-2 pounds.  Used cds can usually be found for under $10.00, and new ones will cost around $12. each.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

molotov

Quote from: cara on October 13, 2008, 04:09:45 PM
Why not used? You can get very cheap, good quality used CDs from amazon. I used to do it all the time.
I'm afraid that used CD can be bad quality.

molotov

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 13, 2008, 06:39:49 PM
Unless you can find a dealer living in Russia
Russian big internet-shop "Soyuz" sell Melvins CD's. But with bitchy costs (~$25 and more for each).

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 13, 2008, 06:39:49 PM
I think your best bet might be to have someone get all the cds you want at once in the U.S., and then send them to you.  First class international mail to Russia would cost $13.80, for packages weighing 1-2 pounds.  Used cds can usually be found for under $10.00, and new ones will cost around $12. each.
Let's see: 11 cd's * $12 = $132 + delivery $14 = $146 = ~3825,2 rub. It would be good.

cara

Quote from: molotov on October 13, 2008, 10:54:06 PM
Why not used? You can get very cheap, good quality used CDs from amazon. I used to do it all the time.

on amazon they tell you the condition of used CDs. Some of the "used" ones are even still sealed, just way cheaper. It rules.

molotov

Quote from: cara on October 14, 2008, 04:40:39 PM
on amazon they tell you the condition of used CDs.
Yes, I saw. And who defines it? Seller?

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

molotov

bUTTHOLEmAN

Yes.  I've found ebay tends to have a better quality and better price for cds.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

JJ

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on October 14, 2008, 11:32:22 PM
Yes.  I've found ebay tends to have a better quality and better price for cds.

I've been so burned on scratched up used CDs there..  but so rewarded too...

TOOL

There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

rhett E rock

Quote from: cara on October 14, 2008, 04:40:39 PM
Quote from: molotov on October 13, 2008, 10:54:06 PM

on amazon they tell you the condition of used CDs. Some of the "used" ones are even still sealed, just way cheaper. It rules.

that's how i got my Alive at the Fucker Club CD.  it was still sealed and i payed $13.  and that price includes shipping. 

grays harbor mafia

Melvins Baby monstorsitie for sale!!! or trade .  And i have a couple melvins shirts in size large, that unfortunalty never foit me so they are brand new.. One is a white one with the red skeleton breathin fire i got from the 06 tour, brand new.  And a Melvins Medusa head one with the red melvins writing.  Would love to trade for a shirt i dont have in XL
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

cara

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on October 26, 2008, 09:38:20 PM
Melvins Baby monstorsitie for sale!!! or trade .  And i have a couple melvins shirts in size large, that unfortunalty never foit me so they are brand new.. One is a white one with the red skeleton breathin fire i got from the 06 tour, brand new.  And a Melvins Medusa head one with the red melvins writing.  Would love to trade for a shirt i dont have in XL

How much for the shirts?

dontyoutellme

Quote from: pinkyslim on October 03, 2008, 09:15:49 PM
Quote from: anaconda on October 03, 2008, 09:11:45 PM
Electroretard for $40+$10 shipping is fair by most standards,
when I bought the 2nd copy I paid $50!!! c'mon sister, get real.

Dude, Buzz was selling ELECTRORETARD for $10 less than a year ago in LA.
I have never seen Electroretard go for over $50.
Your a a real good rationalizer. :lol:

this was the last cd i bought! whatever tour they were selling them...i never buy cds but i saw electroretard and i had tah have eeeet. since all of my cds have been stolen (not once but twice...) i have only a few originals. 2pac, slint and melvins (electroretard and GPT reissue).
gamble gamble gamble DIE.

rhett E rock

$50 for Electroretard is electroretarded!  they were selling copies last year on the tour for regular price.  i would wait it out, you can always find that one cheap if you look.