The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

that's f_cking beautiful  it's available soon, nice scoop!
*sends rapid email to haze for an order!!*

and a KISS cover b-side, is there a heaven?? YES.

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: anaconda on November 10, 2008, 08:47:06 PM

It says that buzz is going to be a "guest" bartender!!!! That would be sweet to sit at the bar all night and get wasted from buzz makin ya drinks!!!
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Buick GN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on November 10, 2008, 08:55:26 PM
Quote from: anaconda on November 10, 2008, 08:47:06 PM

It says that buzz is going to be a "guest" bartender!!!! That would be sweet to sit at the bar all night and get wasted from buzz makin ya drinks!!!
http://bored.amphetaminereptile.com/index.php?topic=1546.0

glen

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on November 10, 2008, 08:55:26 PM

actually I think that would suck.  I hate drinking around someone who doesn't drink. all I ever accomplish is making a fool out of myself.  with buzz osborne standing across the bar from you that fool factor goes up exponetially.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

plus, if he don't drink how in the hell is he going to mix drinks?? a cheat sheet?

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

cara

Quote from: anaconda on November 12, 2008, 07:50:13 AM
plus, if he don't drink how in the hell is he going to mix drinks?? a cheat sheet?

maybe he'll just mix whatever he feels like. Those drinks will be TASTY.

Chris P. Bacon

I have a copy i want to get gone it is my only copy and i need the cash.i hate to see it go but like i said money talks.so just im me and let me know if you want it i atleast want to get what i gave $125-$130 bucks.so dont try to trade or talk me down.also i have 5 of the hat single vinyl i want to get gone as well i will let them go for $30 bucks.just im me 
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

MeddlingCrybaby

Has anyone ever successfully ordered from Chris P Bacon?
Fester Rules You Drool

Chomas

MeddlingCrybaby

Fester Rules You Drool

cara

Do you think he's just rolling around laughing in a big pile of money and Melvins merch that never got sent?

glen

$250 starting bid for the meat.

WTF?

250,   for that.   its cool and all,  but come on!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

booji

I still have my meat can for trade and I'm still looking for a medium size devil head shirt from the current tour. I hope they made more for the Chicago/CA make-up shows. If anyone's interested in a trade, let me know, thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]