The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cara

TOOL

I turned 55 in August.  I've been into Melvins since 1994 when I saw them open for L7.
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

molotov

glen

Quote from: TOOL on November 20, 2008, 11:44:28 AM
I turned 55 in August.  I've been into Melvins since 1994 when I saw them open for L7.

you got 20 years on me bubba.  I salute you.   
I got about 3 years on you in MELVINS fandom but take your age X years MELVINS have existed divided by number of releases, subtract number of bass players and you still trump.

poppa TOOL forever.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: glen on November 20, 2008, 02:02:45 PM
Quote from: TOOL on November 20, 2008, 11:44:28 AM

you got 20 years on me bubba.  I salute you.   
I got about 3 years on you in MELVINS fandom but take your age X years MELVINS have existed divided by number of releases, subtract number of bass players and you still trump.

poppa TOOL forever.
Thats a GREAT formula glen!!!! what do ya  call it???
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

TOOL

The guy selling the meat & the 45 lowered his prices.  The meat is now $205 and the 45 Is $200.
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

cara

It seems like people price items that high becuause

a) they want to see if they can scam anyone
or
b) they dont really want to get rid of it

.. or both. Nobody can actually believe its worth that much. Right now theres a seller on Ebay that has all their old "grunge" t-shirts priced at 100+ dollars.

grays harbor mafia

Mitrowski must be on vacation... or his dad lost his ass in the stock market....
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Chomas

these ebay sellers just refuse to believe that the economy affects their prices as well LOL

dude was like offended that I offered him $175 shipped on the meat - you arent getting a better offer suicide commando for a can of meat that just sits there

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: change&suffocation on November 25, 2008, 08:09:21 AM
these ebay sellers just refuse to believe that the economy affects their prices as well LOL

dude was like offended that I offered him $175 shipped on the meat - you arent getting a better offer suicide commando for a can of meat that just sits there
That's true.  He's insane for not taking it.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

I am the Sun

Question: Has anyone eaten the canned Melvins meat?

gesundheit

What? :-s You mean these people are paying $250 and not even filling their stomachs?  #-o

Ridiculous.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: NickP on November 26, 2008, 01:09:44 AM
Question: Has anyone eaten the canned Melvins meat?
Someone on the nerd list ate theirs.  It's nasty!

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes