The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on June 18, 2009, 11:12:49 PM
my sutff is sold... ill delete the post...and i have found mitrowski.. he lurks on this board!

who is it, spill the beans. :D

liamlw

hey >>>JZS<<<,
can you deliever to australia and how much would it be? (pm me for shipping info for a quote if u will post)
I'll buy Fantomas Melvins Big Band DVD +2 'Stag'stickers from'96 if you can ship to aus.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: liamlw on June 19, 2009, 08:32:41 AM
hey >>>JZS<<<,
can you deliever to australia and how much would it be? (pm me for shipping info for a quote if u will post)
I'll buy Fantomas Melvins Big Band DVD +2 'Stag'stickers from'96 if you can ship to aus.

if it doesn't sell on line, I'll p.m. you.

glen

i have found mitrowski.. he lurks on this board!

lurks?  or posts?

either way I'm sure he's damn proud his name has become the stuff of legends around here.

or not.

do me one favor though grays.. ask him if he still holds the record for class A high school wrestling  win streaks by submission.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: glen on June 19, 2009, 10:22:13 AM
i have found mitrowski.. he lurks on this board!

lurks?  or posts?

either way I'm sure he's damn proud his name has become the stuff of legends around here.

or not.

do me one favor though grays.. ask him if he still holds the record for class A high school wrestling  win streaks by submission.
yes he does indeed! and he posts on here under an alias.. And he informed me he also holds the class A record for inflicting the most broken bones! And he did not fail in telling me HE IS THE MAN!! but of course you and i  already knew that
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

>>>JZS<<<

He sells too....show yourself Mitrowski. Are you scared to post on this board?......I double dog dare you.

Seller's ID:    
   truckfighter420.................I won't post his email.

Idlehanz

That dude has always had a lot of good merch for sale.

jules

Hey JZS - do you still have the two-headed dolls for sale?

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jules on June 23, 2009, 12:23:00 PM
Hey JZS - do you still have the two-headed dolls for sale?

grays harbor mafia might.

ThierryHenry

Green Honey