The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

grays harbor mafia

$66  for electroretard? how many of those things did they press?? why are they so exspensive?
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on July 30, 2009, 11:13:12 PM
$66  for electroretard? how many of those things did they press?? why are they so exspensive?

ok, not that one or live at the fucker club, But a lot of the other ones were cheap.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on July 30, 2009, 11:13:12 PM

I don't think they pressed that many of them, and the label that put it out, Man's Ruin, is no more so it's kind of hard to get. 

Stonergrunge

$335.99 for a brand new Honky CD... that's just.... damn!
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

>>>JZS<<<

PrickHonky

looking for any older Melvins t-shirts size L or XL. Will pay good price for them if they are in good shape. Would also like to have a copy of the Colossus of Destiny show to go with the cd.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

speaklow

New to the board here, anyway, looking for the Melvins / The Dames print (either cut down, or uncut sheet - Message Saved- from Asethetic Apparatus. Missed a chance to pick up an uncut sheet on ebay- but missed it due to work.  :?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: speaklow on August 14, 2009, 04:07:58 PM
New to the board here, anyway, looking for the Melvins / The Dames print (either cut down, or uncut sheet - Message Saved- from Asethetic Apparatus. Missed a chance to pick up an uncut sheet on ebay- but missed it due to work.  :?
Just use a snipe program next time.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

anaconda

Quote from: Stonergrunge on August 03, 2009, 11:23:36 PM
$335.99 for a brand new Honky CD... that's just.... damn!

That's retarded. I picked up a used copy in A+ condition at Vortex for less than $30

glen

it appears as though I'm sitting on a goldmine. 
do me a favor guys and don't tell my wife what some of this shit is going for. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: glen on August 31, 2009, 10:07:08 AM

Of what do you speak ?

Jozzy

Quote from: glen on August 31, 2009, 10:07:08 AM

Tell me about it. Anytime I am low on cash the thought sometimes crosses my mind to get rid of some of the stuff that I've accumulated over the years, but then I quickly come back to reality.

I don't care how much money you have, Mitrowski! You're not getting anything from my collection.