The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrickHonky

Quote from: maht on September 16, 2009, 04:42:47 PM
In case anyone's interested, I'm trying to sell this shirt on ebay. From HAT 2002 tour. I already own about 10 Melvins shirts and I never wore this one except maybe once or twice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260477782099&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

By withoutyoursight at 2009-09-16

I really want this shirt. Hopefully I win the auction. That is one of the coolest shirt designs I have seen
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Green Honey

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on September 18, 2009, 07:43:30 PM
Who is that screaming at me on your avatar?

Terry Wogan is commanding you to purchase Ozma!

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Green Honey on September 19, 2009, 08:40:27 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on September 18, 2009, 07:43:30 PM
Who is that screaming at me on your avatar?

Terry Wogan is commanding you to purchace Ozma!

Tell Terry that I purchaced it 20 years ago.

PrickHonky

Quote from: maht on September 16, 2009, 04:42:47 PM
In case anyone's interested, I'm trying to sell this shirt on ebay. From HAT 2002 tour. I already own about 10 Melvins shirts and I never wore this one except maybe once or twice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260477782099&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

By withoutyoursight at 2009-09-16

just won the auction for this sweet shirt! will be sending out money a.s.a.p.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

PrickHonky

just won an awesome auction on ebay! I got 'With Yo Heart No Yo Hands' 7"(black vinyl), Prick LP, and something called Buzzo Flexo 7", all for $37.05 plus shipping! Hell, I would have paid more than that just for the Prick LP by itself.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

I've gotten more than one enquiry on THE END LP.

heres the deal there:

if anyone is interested in trading MELVINS vinyl look me up.  I'm doing middleman work.
but please consider equality.  I can't make a deal for a 7" or something to that affect. it has to have at least close to equal value.

also..
I own 2.  I don't really want to part with them.  but for the right price I suppose I could be persuaded.  whats it worth to you?   throw a number at the wall and we'll see if it sticks.

in fact.. whats anyone's opinion on what these are worth?  I've seen them climb over $200 on ebay.  if I ever did part with one it would have to be to a good home.   IF!!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: glen on September 29, 2009, 06:35:06 AM
I've gotten more than one enquiry on THE END LP.

heres the deal there:

if anyone is interested in trading MELVINS vinyl look me up.  I'm doing middleman work.
but please consider equality.  I can't make a deal for a 7" or something to that affect. it has to have at least close to equal value.

also..
I own 2.  I don't really want to part with them.  but for the right price I suppose I could be persuaded.  whats it worth to you?   throw a number at the wall and we'll see if it sticks.

in fact.. whats anyone's opinion on what these are worth?  I've seen them climb over $200 on ebay.  if I ever did part with one it would have to be to a good home.   IF!!

'The End' sales for the last 3 months on Ebay.com.( average price $44.67 )

Title                                                                                                                       sold       start price     end price     bids      end date

MELVINS the end LP enterruption                                                             Yes    Bid    $15.00    $56.00             8         2009-08-31

THE MELVINS The End LP Unplayed! OOP! Enterruption                 Yes    Bid    $0.01    $44.00             5         2009-07-12

Melvins THE END LP only 500 made Nirvana Punk Grunge A+     Yes    Bid    $0.99    $34.00             9         2009-09-13

glen

my collection will stand at 2.

no way I part with my precious babies for $50.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: