The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

mine's in better condition. played once. i might need to put it up.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Green Honey

Quote from: FART LIPS on October 04, 2009, 11:21:53 PM

America: Business-As-Usual! :P

:|

Green Honey

FartLips

Quote from: Green Honey on October 05, 2009, 05:48:48 AM
Quote from: FART LIPS on October 04, 2009, 11:21:53 PM

America: Business-As-Usual! :P

:|
sorry. mine is not for sale! i repeat! not for sale!unless you're willing to give me millions of dollars!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

PrickHonky

What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Green Honey

PrickHonky

What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

PrickHonky

how many different colors of the With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands 7" are there? The copy I have is black and I have seen red and yellow on ebay. Are there any more?

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 13, 2009, 10:03:11 PM
how many different colors of the With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands 7" are there? The copy I have is black and I have seen red and yellow on ebay. Are there any more?

I have one that's  marbled mauve....it's like a pepto-bismal, but an even drabber pink. (is drabber a word?)

PrickHonky

I just bought two copies of Melvins Set Me Straight 7" from ebay. I bought one for my collection and one to trade on here. Right now, I am looking to complete my H.A.T. 7" collection. The only one I have is the Black Stooges/Foaming 7" with the vampire mask on the cover. If anyone is interested in a trade, send me a PM and we can work something out.

PrickHonky

PrickHonky

I hope someone on here wants this 7", I really don't want to get stuck with two. Will take ANY Melvins vinyl in trade for this, except  Hooch picture disc since I have that.

http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Outtakes_from_1st_7%22