The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: kdools on October 27, 2009, 04:06:08 PM
much less tempting....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Spit-it-Out-Amrep-Scale-100-7-Autographed_W0QQitemZ110450153869QQcmdZViewItemQQptZArt_Prints?hash=item19b757998d

Ha ha ha ... love this from the dude's decription:

"What makes this single most valuable though is the silk screened cover done by the world famous Shepard Fairey. This is bound to become even more valuable over time, so bid high and fast on this one.

Awesome what a tycoon ... high and fast indeed! Whatever, fuck Shepard Fairy ... when the hell did Melvins wax prices go through the roof ... they've always been competative for sure but the prices I've been seein' on things lately is just flathead retarded ...

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

pinkyslim

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on October 27, 2009, 09:01:57 PM
much less tempting....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Spit-it-Out-Amrep-Scale-100-7-Autographed_W0QQitemZ110450153869QQcmdZViewItemQQptZArt_Prints?hash=item19b757998d

"What makes this single most valuable though is the silk screened cover done by the world famous Shepard Fairey. This is bound to become even more valuable over time, so bid high and fast on this one.

Awesome what a tycoon ... high and fast indeed! Whatever, fuck Shepard Fairy ... when the hell did Melvins wax prices go through the roof ... they've always been competative for sure but the prices I've been seein' on things lately is just flathead retarded ...

for arts sake 8)

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: pinkyslim on October 28, 2009, 12:22:40 AM
Quote from: Mount Ambulance on October 27, 2009, 09:01:57 PM
much less tempting....

for arts sake 8)

Christ sakes! Should be for Melvins sakes! As far as Melvins

PrickHonky

I happen to like the Melvins/Steel Pole Bathtub split 7", Innerstellar Overdrive 7"(not sure why though); a couple personal faves are: Hooch/Sky Pup picture disc and Dale Crover Drumb 7"
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

PrickHonky

What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Buick GN

Damn, I'm wondering who views the Melvins items more on the bay..you or bUTT?

PrickHonky

Quote from: Buick on October 28, 2009, 09:33:58 PM

I keep looking in the hopes I will find some decent prices on Melvins vinyl.....and the occasional REAL Melvins shirt

Buick GN

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 28, 2009, 09:36:09 PM

I keep looking in the hopes I will find some decent prices on Melvins vinyl.....and the occasional REAL Melvins shirt
..along w/ 71% of this board (Hola lurkers)

PrickHonky

Quote from: Buick on October 28, 2009, 09:41:57 PM

I've found some pretty decent vinyl and a couple cool shirts, but for the most part the vinyl seems way too high

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 28, 2009, 09:45:45 PM
Quote from: Buick on October 28, 2009, 09:41:57 PM

I've found some pretty decent vinyl and a couple cool shirts, but for the most part the vinyl seems way too high

Rarely check out ebay