Author Topic: The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.  (Read 557487 times)

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
Re: The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.
« Reply #630 on: October 28, 2009, 09:39:15 PM »
Damn, I'm wondering who views the Melvins items more on the bay..you or bUTT?

I keep looking in the hopes I will find some decent prices on Melvins vinyl.....and the occasional REAL Melvins shirt
..along w/ 71% of this board (Hola lurkers)

I've found some pretty decent vinyl and a couple cool shirts, but for the most part the vinyl seems way too high

Rarely check out ebay
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

Sunday afternoon’s alright for fighting as well.

Offline PrickHonky

• sun ra was right
  • R.I.P. Dad 1949-2009 you are greatly missed
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: November 01, 2009, 08:44:53 AM »
$175?? Really???Fuck, and people gave me shit for paying $75 for a vinyl. at least mine has music on it

http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Shit-Sandwich-7-AmRep-Scale-101-John-Cage-RARE_W0QQitemZ110450155885QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item19b757a16d
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Offline PrickHonky

• sun ra was right
  • R.I.P. Dad 1949-2009 you are greatly missed
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: November 01, 2009, 06:14:31 PM »
ok, now it is up to $243.50. For a 7" with NOTHING ON IT!!!! I bet Buzz is laughing his ass off if he has seen this listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Shit-Sandwich-7-AmRep-Scale-101-John-Cage-RARE_W0QQitemZ110450155885QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item19b757a16d
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Offline FartLips

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Lollars
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 01, 2009, 11:22:49 PM »
mount ambulance  "... tho it's hard to compete when my eyes keep getting distracted by Grim's juicy ass!"

Offline nothintothenotice

• speaks bocce
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: November 02, 2009, 12:35:41 AM »
thats incredible. i've always wanted this. i'd maybe pay 5o or 60 bucks, but 240 bucks! thats fucking insane

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 02, 2009, 03:41:18 PM »
Originally that came with a poster and a zippo..for..I'm guessing, around 40, 45$?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Buick GN

« Reply #636 on: November 02, 2009, 08:19:37 PM »
Anyone in the states want the 'Never breathe what you can't see' CD?

Only played a handfull of times..pm me your physical mailing addy and it's yours.

Offline Idlehanz

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • The Colossus Of Destiny: A Melvins Tale
« Reply #637 on: November 02, 2009, 08:47:07 PM »

Only played a handfull of times..pm me your physical mailing addy and it's yours.

Sounds familiar.

Buick GN

« Reply #638 on: November 02, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

Sounds familiar.
Hehe, Is your buddy still in need of this?

I'm s-l-o-w-l-y packing for UT.

*edit - forgot, the 'webzz have eyes.

(If I recall you're in need of a Lysol w/out the tape -12" - I know I have three in my possession, I can only currently find two..If you're in need AND I find the third it's yours - I just searched my storage for an hr. and couldn't find the third copy - grrrrr)

Offline Idlehanz

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • The Colossus Of Destiny: A Melvins Tale
« Reply #639 on: November 03, 2009, 07:39:25 AM »

Sounds familiar.

(If I recall you're in need of a Lysol w/out the tape -12" - I know I have three in my possession, I can only currently find two..If you're in need AND I find the third it's yours - I just searched my storage for an hr. and couldn't find the third copy - grrrrr)

Yea, he's still interested, but I'd rather have that Lysol  :love:

Buick GN

« Reply #640 on: November 03, 2009, 08:16:38 AM »

Sounds familiar.

pm your physical mailing addy, I searched through my old pms and I can't find your addy. (the one I had was prolly your old addy anyway)

I have two storage units and I'll visit the second one today as I need to pull a spare GN wheel out today, I'll look for that third Lysol while I'm there. I'll ship off the Never breathe CD today.

Offline FartLips

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Lollars
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 03, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »

Sounds familiar.

pm your physical mailing addy, I searched through my old pms and I can't find your addy. (the one I had was prolly your old addy anyway)

I have two storage units and I'll visit the second one today as I need to pull a spare GN wheel out today, I'll look for that third Lysol while I'm there. I'll ship off the Never breathe CD today.
just what the hell are you doing putting melvins schwag in a storage unit anyways?!? they belong in a lockbox stored in a vault underneath the vatican! :P
mount ambulance  "... tho it's hard to compete when my eyes keep getting distracted by Grim's juicy ass!"

Buick GN

« Reply #642 on: November 03, 2009, 01:37:21 PM »

Sounds familiar.

just what the hell are you doing putting melvins schwag in a storage unit anyways?!? they belong in a lockbox stored in a vault underneath the vatican! :P
Doubles and triples are in storage. I have waaay too many collectibles/junk..two storage units, that should tell you something.

hoarder?

:shock:

Offline FartLips

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Lollars
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 03, 2009, 03:33:47 PM »

Sounds familiar.

Doubles and triples are in storage. I have waaay too many collectibles/junk..two storage units, that should tell you something.

hoarder?

:shock:
store 'em at my house!

Offline grays harbor mafia

• Has a copy of the vinney/buzzo interview
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: November 04, 2009, 08:02:56 PM »
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC