The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrickHonky

What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

PrickHonky

What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

nothintothenotice

thats incredible. i've always wanted this. i'd maybe pay 5o or 60 bucks, but 240 bucks! thats fucking insane

bUTTHOLEmAN

Originally that came with a poster and a zippo..for..I'm guessing, around 40, 45$?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Buick GN

Anyone in the states want the 'Never breathe what you can't see' CD?

Only played a handfull of times..pm me your physical mailing addy and it's yours.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Buick on November 02, 2009, 09:19:37 PM

Only played a handfull of times..pm me your physical mailing addy and it's yours.

Sounds familiar.

Buick GN

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 02, 2009, 09:47:07 PM

Sounds familiar.
Hehe, Is your buddy still in need of this?

I'm s-l-o-w-l-y packing for UT.

*edit - forgot, the 'webzz have eyes.

(If I recall you're in need of a Lysol w/out the tape -12" - I know I have three in my possession, I can only currently find two..If you're in need AND I find the third it's yours - I just searched my storage for an hr. and couldn't find the third copy - grrrrr)

Idlehanz

Quote from: Buick on November 02, 2009, 10:00:56 PM

Sounds familiar.

(If I recall you're in need of a Lysol w/out the tape -12" - I know I have three in my possession, I can only currently find two..If you're in need AND I find the third it's yours - I just searched my storage for an hr. and couldn't find the third copy - grrrrr)

Yea, he's still interested, but I'd rather have that Lysol  :love:

Buick GN

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 03, 2009, 08:39:25 AM

Sounds familiar.

pm your physical mailing addy, I searched through my old pms and I can't find your addy. (the one I had was prolly your old addy anyway)

I have two storage units and I'll visit the second one today as I need to pull a spare GN wheel out today, I'll look for that third Lysol while I'm there. I'll ship off the Never breathe CD today.

FartLips

Quote from: Buick on November 03, 2009, 09:16:38 AM

Sounds familiar.

pm your physical mailing addy, I searched through my old pms and I can't find your addy. (the one I had was prolly your old addy anyway)

I have two storage units and I'll visit the second one today as I need to pull a spare GN wheel out today, I'll look for that third Lysol while I'm there. I'll ship off the Never breathe CD today.
just what the hell are you doing putting melvins schwag in a storage unit anyways?!? they belong in a lockbox stored in a vault underneath the vatican! :P
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Buick GN

Quote from: FART LIPS on November 03, 2009, 01:58:19 PM

Sounds familiar.

just what the hell are you doing putting melvins schwag in a storage unit anyways?!? they belong in a lockbox stored in a vault underneath the vatican! :P
Doubles and triples are in storage. I have waaay too many collectibles/junk..two storage units, that should tell you something.

hoarder?

:shock:

FartLips

Quote from: Buick on November 03, 2009, 02:37:21 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on November 03, 2009, 01:58:19 PM

Sounds familiar.

Doubles and triples are in storage. I have waaay too many collectibles/junk..two storage units, that should tell you something.

hoarder?

:shock:
store 'em at my house!

grays harbor mafia

"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on November 04, 2009, 09:02:56 PM
check this out.... http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/1451947458.html..   
Ha, I know who that is.  He tried to sell it on ebay a few years ago; said he was in some old Seattle band.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus