The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grays harbor mafia

"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

moderndayviking

What do you think the Melvins would say to a person that gladly told them they spent $800 on a test pressing of their first 7 inch?  I seem to think heaps of ridicule would follow........
Oh Yeah!  I forgot to take my pills.....

pinkyslim

Quote from: moderndayviking on November 18, 2009, 01:21:33 PM
What do you think the Melvins would say to a person that gladly told them they spent $800 on a test pressing of their first 7 inch?  I seem to think heaps of ridicule would follow........
who cares what MELVINS would say.  Gladly?  Your a dick.
Stand up straight and be a man, goddamn it. :lol:

moderndayviking

Then go ahead and pay $800 for it so you can be laughed at.  Gladly?  Yes if someone is happy about paying that much for that record they need to be laughed at.  I like being a dick and I am glad I offended you.  It made my day stupid.

Also it is spelled "You're" when you call someone a dick.   Is this your eBay listing or something there, Stupid?

pinkyslim

Quote from: moderndayviking on November 19, 2009, 10:43:48 AM
Then go ahead and pay $800 for it so you can be laughed at.  Gladly?  Yes if someone is happy about paying that much for that record they need to be laughed at.  I like being a dick and I am glad I offended you.  It made my day stupid.

Also it is spelled "You're" when you call someone a dick.   Is this your eBay listing or something there, Stupid?

U R a dik 8)

FartLips

Quote from: pinkyslim on November 19, 2009, 05:24:01 PM
Quote from: moderndayviking on November 19, 2009, 10:43:48 AM

U R a dik 8)
that's my ghetto bitch! :P
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

PrickHonky

Quote from: Rev. Mike on November 18, 2009, 12:16:04 AM
Quote from: PrickHonky on November 17, 2009, 07:39:49 PM
just won copy of Senile Animal vinyl with the multi-colored vinyls for $100 on ebay. Sending out payment tomorrow so hopefully will have it soon.

Didn't  I show you where to buy that for $50 a month ago?

Yes, but when I emailed them I was told they were sold out.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

nothintothenotice

i got an email about 3 days ago that said they have some left. NONE of the black however. chel said he was gonna ask some people how many he could sell and get back to me.

moderndayviking

" U R a dik 8)"

Then my work here is done.  Glad to be of service.  Tell me when you buy that record.

nothintothenotice

Quote from: moderndayviking on November 19, 2009, 09:53:55 PM
" U R a dik 8)"

Then my work here is done.  Glad to be of service.  Tell me when you buy that record.
what are you trying to be the next juan?

moderndayviking

I am my own man, I speak my own mind, and I love offending the very easily offended.

perzo)))

Im considering selling some shirts(not just melvins).
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

Buick GN

Quote from: perzo))) on November 21, 2009, 06:14:26 PM
Im considering selling some shirts(not just melvins).
receives a pm from PH in 10 - 9 - 8 -