The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: TheSwingSet on June 22, 2010, 08:10:16 AM
these goddamn belt buckle prices on Ebay are insane.......might have to throw up some mid-late 90's Melvins shirts to get one.
Or you could pay someone $10 to get it at the show.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

endsjustifymeans

they don't have them at the shows anymore, they were sold out by DC much to my chagrin.

TheSwingSet

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 22, 2010, 10:10:44 AM
these goddamn belt buckle prices on Ebay are insane.......might have to throw up some mid-late 90's Melvins shirts to get one.
Or you could pay someone $10 to get it at the show.

tried that, the person opted to continously throw them on eBay at insane buy it now prices....
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

andy the angry bald man

Quote from: endsjustifymeans on June 22, 2010, 10:33:02 AM
they don't have them at the shows anymore, they were sold out by DC much to my chagrin.

they had em in boston last night..

endsjustifymeans

ugh... I am highly ticked off now. Though I suppose I can't complain, they still had the box sets in DC so at least I didn't walk away empty handed. It kills me that I'm gonna have to pay some ebay vulture for one though.

pinkyslim

Funny how situations transpire.  I initially posted a thread SAN DIEGO SHOW in which I offered to purchase schwag to anyone and everyone
at cost  in advance via Paypal..No takers. =;

FAST FORWARD TO NOW...

Supply and demand my friend. :lol:

"They're a bunch of amateurs." 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

poonfodder99

Bought this last night.. make me an offer and it's yours. one of a kind, no doubt.

Chris P. Bacon

I have some Melvins stuff I am looking to get gone. If you wanna know about price hit me up we'll try to work something out. If you want a pic let me know that as well and i'll send you some pics. here is my list.

a senile animal 4 records with comic book and belt buckle.Never been on a record player brand new. It is the blue ink not the orange.

The Hostile Ambient Takeover records I am missing two here is the ones I have I will just tell you the color dots save me some typing.
Yellow
Orange
Purple
Pink
Green
Blue

The Melvins Night Goat single with the songs Night Goat and Adolescent Wet Dream

Melvins The End lp

And The Melvins live in Minn. cd 3 cd set never played

I also have a Boris record Smile that comes with a poster and is still wrapped up.

HIT ME UP IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ANY OF THESE THINGS.
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

grays harbor mafia

anybody know how to tell if your box set has the hand drawn doodles in the comic book? i heard through the grapevine that if the number was circled it was sketched in by the artist.. I still have'nt opened mine since i ordered it way back when.. kinda tempted now though
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

grays harbor mafia

"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

jules