The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubwise Ministry Juan

The great Juan is selling his spare (A) Senile Animal boxset if anyone here is interested.

The vinyl and box etc are in an ex/mint condition.

If you're in the UK you can have it for

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on June 29, 2010, 05:22:11 AM
The great Juan is selling his spare (A) Senile Animal boxset if anyone here is interested.

SOLD

Dubwise Ministry Juan

The Juan-sta has an extra Eggnog 10" in an excellent condition he is selling.

ZUMA

Hey, I have a paperback copy of Neither Here Nor There I'm trying to sell.  I'd love to hang on to it, but I don't read it that often and unfortunately my bills demand slightly more immediate attention.  It's in like new condition, includes the CD, and has only been read through once.  I bought it a year or two ago for $100.  I'm not looking to profit off it, just make some fast cash.  If anyone's interested, please reply with an offer and we can work from there.

Dubwise Ministry Juan

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

goad

Hello all, sorry my first post is  a classified, but the poster I did for the Melvins Ogden Theatre show on the 29th of June is available for sale in the gigposters.com classifieds....

http://www.gigposters.com/classifieds/detail.php?siteid=11412&pre=1

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: goad on July 15, 2010, 07:55:01 AM
Hello all, sorry my first post is  a classified, but the poster I did for the Melvins Ogden Theatre show on the 29th of June is available for sale in the gigposters.com classifieds....

http://www.gigposters.com/classifieds/detail.php?siteid=11412&pre=1

Mine came in the mail a couple of days ago, very cool, thanks.