The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LebRon Maiden

Quote from: jules on August 19, 2010, 03:53:45 PM
Stand by: the Melvins Qee Bear once owned by Kevin Rutmanis will be on ebay soon, I hear. It's the one with 'Fuck You Kevin' written on the leg by the artist (presumably Mackie)....
Where is the bear?  Bear Bear where are you?

jules

Quote from: LebRon Maiden on September 26, 2010, 10:29:21 AM
Quote from: jules on August 19, 2010, 03:53:45 PM
Stand by: the Melvins Qee Bear once owned by Kevin Rutmanis will be on ebay soon, I hear. It's the one with 'Fuck You Kevin' written on the leg by the artist (presumably Mackie)....
Where is the bear?  Bear Bear where are you?
I know, it never showed, did it? Neither did her other zippo. Oh, well.

z bot

Hello to everyone...this is my first post. I have a melvins box set that I unfortunately need to get rid of. The box itself is signed by all four current members in addition to the autographed insert it already came with. The cd's have never been used and its been sitting on a shelf since i got it. If anyone is interested, please send a msg stating how much you can offer. I hate to get rid of this, but i need the money, and i dont need this, so....thought I'd try here, dont really want to go the ebay route. Thanks you all.

jules

I have three beautiful ORIGINAL Melvins t-shirts, all XL and NEVER WORN, that I would like to swap for three identical ones (either individually or together) of an L size. I know this is a long shot but if anyone can, you can. Otherwise it's gonna have to be more chocolate and chips......

BixBeiderbaby

I bought this shirt from one of their shows, can't remember exactly when, but I never wore it because it was too big.  I maybe wore it 5 times, tops. 

It is a large black shirt with a cartoon devil shooting a gun while smoking a cigarette (I think).

I'm willing to give this away for $10 plus shipping, or swap it for a medium Melvins shirt.

[attachment deleted by admin]

jules

rictus

:-k

I pm'd him about it too as soon as I saw it last night. Wanna fight for it?

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: rictus on October 04, 2010, 08:28:42 AM

I offered him $15 for it and he accepted......it's on its way to the UK as we speak.

Sorry guys......it's a dog eat dog world.

rictus

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on October 04, 2010, 08:31:29 AM

I offered him $15 for it and he accepted......it's on its way to the UK as we speak.

Sorry guys......it's a dog eat dog world.

Bix must've been sitting at the post office on his laptop waiting, that's some fast shipping.  :o

jules

Let's meet at dawn and rumble the Scot.  :D

rictus

Quote from: jules on October 04, 2010, 08:35:41 AM

Let's meet at dawn and rumble the Scot.  :D

:lol:

anaconda

I'm waiting for pinky to send me the vomiting zebras shirt since i fulfilled her
request for all the Black Flag music from the Rollins era. 

Dubwise Ministry Juan

I'm sure you realise this anyway.........but I was joking about my offer.

I am after one Melvins shirt really.......a good condition M or L of the Christopher Lee Dracula image. If it's in good condition I'd be happy to pay

buddy holiday

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on October 05, 2010, 04:29:02 AM
I'm sure you realise this anyway.........but I was joking about my offer.

I am after one Melvins shirt really.......a good condition M or L of the Christopher Lee Dracula image. If it's in good condition I'd be happy to pay

jules