The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottoncrown

I am selling my entire melvins collection on ebay right now, but will take offers outside, they are all in NM condition, some in shink, with inserts, and some catalogs.
here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180616554785&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

thanks for checking it out

rimb

Quote from: cottoncrown on January 24, 2011, 05:42:21 AM
I am selling my entire melvins collection on ebay right now, but will take offers outside, they are all in NM condition, some in shink, with inserts, and some catalogs.
here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180616554785&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

$2,500      :lol:

The Fool

Quote from: pinkyslim on January 20, 2011, 11:24:15 AM
Quote from: jules on January 19, 2011, 02:06:54 AM
There'll be an AmRep box set soon with these CDs and more.

Meanwhile, for fans of promo cassettes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MELVINS-HOUDINI-ADV-PROMO-CASSETTE-POSTER-STICKERS-/350432610713?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5197694999
Those HONKY/ALIVE discs are limited to 50.
Both versions are unique regardless.

...and are $20ea from the LA shows, so don't be held to ransom for these things by flippers on ebay.

also, as mentioned, they will be available in an amrep cd box set soon, though they will most than likely have a slightly different cover- and obviously will be xx/??? (number of box sets) instead of xx/50.

take care,
The Fool

LebRon Maiden

Quote from: rimb on January 24, 2011, 05:48:09 AM
here's the link

Only $2000 over what you could buy it separately on ebay right now.  Strange.

The all swastika version of the Trilogy was on ebay for a while, and it sold for $1000.

Chomas

cottoncrown

Quote from: LebRon Maiden on January 24, 2011, 08:51:55 AM
Quote from: rimb on January 24, 2011, 05:48:09 AM
here's the link

Only $2000 over what you could buy it separately on ebay right now.  Strange.

The all swastika version of the Trilogy was on ebay for a while, and it sold for $1000.

I put it up there OBO, and hopefully for someone who has more money than time. They realy are all complete and in amazing condition. I had to buy multiple copies of most of those to get real NM.

cottoncrown

Quote from: Chomas on January 24, 2011, 05:07:11 PM
cotton can I get some of what you are smoking?

Trust me, you don't want what I was smoking, just got out of rehab. Also, I've seen way crazier prices on melvins stuff other than that.  Like when the hydrahead boxset came out and people were paying 600$ for it. Now it can barely reach 90-100. Same with these new letterpress. People are gonna pay up to 500, then in a month they will be less than 100. Alot of people have more money than patience or time. I really don't expect anyone on this board to buy it, but the chance is there that some new, rich melvins fan will buy the whole thing for 1500+ just because they can and it's no big deal. 
Ebay is a crazy place, like the new white stripes "split colour" re-issues. There are 500 each, so 1500 total and they were selling for 500 bux a piece. It makes no sense. A month later, they are at 150, probably ina year they will be 75. There's no telling what people will pay. If this sucker does sell, I will let you all know though. There are 11 watchers right now, but I suspect most are watching to see how much it sells for.

alfunso

Could some big hearted guy or gal burn me a copy of Melvins vrs Minneapolis? and I could pay you whatever, I am not really a collector and I want to hear the music,,,alfunso

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: alfunso on January 24, 2011, 09:57:37 PM
Could some big hearted guy or gal burn me a copy of Melvins vrs Minneapolis? and I could pay you whatever, I am not really a collector and I want to hear the music,,,alfunso
Do you know how to use torrents?  Let me know
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: cottoncrown on January 24, 2011, 09:28:14 PM

Trust me, you don't want what I was smoking, just got out of rehab.
im gonna guess by the name it would be oxycontin
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

TOOL

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on January 27, 2011, 12:50:00 AM
Quote from: cottoncrown on January 24, 2011, 09:28:14 PM

Trust me, you don't want what I was smoking, just got out of rehab.
im gonna guess by the name it would be oxycontin

What's wrong with Oxycotin.  I get 100 a month for pain.
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

TOOL

There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.