The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Fester

pinkyslim

EvilNewWarGod

Just picked up a copy of Bar-X The Rocking M single for $10 plus shipping. I wish it had a second song(maybe a cover) as a "b-side", but I really only bought it for the killer artwork and to try and complete my Melvins cd collection.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

jules

Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 28, 2011, 08:14:05 PM
Just picked up a copy of Bar-X The Rocking M single for $10 plus shipping. I wish it had a second song(maybe a cover) as a "b-side", but I really only bought it for the killer artwork and to try and complete my Melvins cd collection.
An excellent philosophy.

EvilNewWarGod

I have an extra copy of the Outtakes From the first album 7"(white cover with the 3 guys who look like munchkins from Wizard of Oz) if anyone is interested in a copy of it.  Mint condition/never been played. I am looking to sell or trade for any other 7"s of equal value or Revolve, Hooch, or Queen single cd.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

jules

jonE5

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

jules

buddy holiday

Quote from: jules on March 31, 2011, 08:38:21 AM
There's a Shit Sandwich here (you don't see them very often). Make an offer!

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/32357827?ev=bp_titl

this one is up for quite some time now...

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on March 31, 2011, 09:03:51 AM
Quote from: jules on March 31, 2011, 08:38:21 AM
There's a Shit Sandwich here (you don't see them very often). Make an offer!

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/32357827?ev=bp_titl

this one is up for quite some time now...
Really? Maybe it's already gone and he/she hasn't taken it down yet, then.

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

peachy