The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

booji

I'm looking for the letterpress tour version of (A) Senile Animal. If anyone's interested in trading for a Molly Osborne BSM, let me know. Thanks

poonfodder99

I have #39/50 of the Endless Residency Boston edition. Willing to trade for other Melvins raraties or ISIS vinyl (Shades Of The Swarm in particular). PM me.

(((O)))

Quote from: Alex- on June 06, 2011, 10:27:22 AM
Argh finaly one that will end under 200 dollars, and then it's US shipping only.. :x
Same here.  :x :(

The people who got extra copies of this to sell are laughing all the way to the bank.

FartLips

Ok I'm in a jam so ill do a 24 hr auction right here.  I have the prick and honky vinyls in vg to nm condition.  Bidding has started by one guy for 60 for both.  PayPal only. Commence!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

FartLips

Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

SeattleSam

Quote from: stevenewman on June 07, 2011, 09:02:03 AM
No takers?
Start a new thread so more people can see it.  like, hey you! do you want honky and prick lps?
I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

jules

grays harbor mafia

MELVINS GARAGE SALE!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!! Coming here first before ebay

So i havent been around for awhile, me and the ex parted ways and she sold off everything i owned before the courts ordered her to not to.  Fortunatley she didnt get rid of most of my melvins stuff and im letting everything go.  I have everything thats in the photos in the "post your melvins collection" thread. Zippo, 3 baby monstrosities, a bunch of 7" records, blue hot wheels houdini shirt in xl, original eggnog shirt in xl, melvins army shirt in xl, stag shirt in xl, grey/black hoodie with the kinife on the front and melvins in red stitching in xl, blotter, asa box set upnopened, tora tora tora, neither here nor there orange hardcover with unopened cd, a bunch of other stuff. Pm me for my number and ill text you pics of anything you want to see.
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

grays harbor mafia

im trying to reply to some people who have responded but alot of peoples message boxes are full..  so message me your email and i can send pics that way of anything you want to see
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on June 11, 2011, 03:46:13 PM
im trying to reply to some people who have responded but alot of peoples message boxes are full..  so message me your email and i can send pics that way of anything you want to see

Check your message box. I am very interested in the shirts you have.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

FartLips

Alex-

(((O)))

Buy it now eh? I bet everyone who plans to put these up on ebay is praying to the lord that the band dont announce to sell these online any time soon.