The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyR

Quote from: heavyR on June 13, 2012, 10:55:00 AM
Quote from: heavyR on June 12, 2012, 09:16:23 AM
Selling a few recent Melvins releases on Discogs. Buy them.

One Sugar Daddy series LP gone, other three in series still available! If prices seem high, make an offer and I'll give it consideration.

Still have three of the Sugar Daddy series LPs for sale, as well as a 7". Lowered prices for just about all items today. If prices are high make an offer, I'm just pricing based on what else is listed.

jules

Dan_Halen

If anyone has a vinyl copy of the Trilogy they'd be willing to let go of please PM me.

(Prepares for silence)...
Los ticka toe rest

jules

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

TOOL

Jush got the whole set of 5 Melvins/Hammerhead splits for $125.  That's pretty much at cost.  I'll end up with an extra Junko Mizuno disc since that's the only one I've got right now (off the AmRep site).  Anyone want to trade any of the Melvins 12 AmRep singles for it?
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

Dan_Halen

Do any of you greedy fucks wanna sell one of your 10 copies of BSM to me at a price that won't leave me sore the next day?  :lol:

(Sorry just spent the last hour elevating my head and looking through the first 30 pages on "post your collection" page, and totally kidding with the greedy fuck line) :shock: :shock: :shock:
Los ticka toe rest

TosT

can one of you dirty whores lend me a bus ticket?

jules

Dan_Halen

OK let me try to axe nicely... Nobody has a copy of the Bride Screamed Murder that they would sell? :(
Los ticka toe rest

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Dan_Halen on June 27, 2012, 06:57:14 PM
OK let me try to axe nicely... Nobody has a copy of the Bride Screamed Murder that they would sell? :(

i've been trying to get a copy of the HAZE or BUZZO version with no luck
I got the shits real bad.

Dan_Halen

I just want 1 copy on vinyl to listen to properly... any version is fine with me. Too many damn Melvins hoarders gotta have the complete set! (haha...don't mind me I'm just jealous and late to the party on this one!)
Los ticka toe rest