The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrvy

How does it help, what I'm saying, if nobody knows who I'm talking about? My message was intended to tell people who they're dealing with, not to intimidate the fucking thieves.

Sludgebaby

Quote from: scrvy on November 08, 2015, 03:06:01 PM
How does it help, what I'm saying, if nobody knows who I'm talking about? My message was intended to tell people who they're dealing with, not to intimidate the fucking thieves.

It helps to have some proof so people know you're not just stealing someone's personal info (and that of their family, which is reeeeally fucked up) and posting it on the internet without any backstory.

Also, mods can easily get your IP address and with it, find your location, name, occupation; all the same info you just revealed about someone else.

Nice thinkin' buddy.

Also, why are you writing in white? :?
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

scrvy

These people have a known history of stealing/scamming/flipping. Also- why would you think I'd be stupid enough to be posting on this forum under my real IP and one that isn't masked/re-routed?

scrvy

This account was created specifically for this reason.

Think.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Sludgebaby

Quote from: scrvy on November 08, 2015, 03:17:42 PM
These people have a known history of stealing/scamming/flipping. Also- why would you think I'd be stupid enough to be posting on this forum under my real IP and one that isn't masked/re-routed?

Quote from: scrvy on November 08, 2015, 03:18:15 PM
This account was created specifically for this reason.

Think.

I dunno anymore. Wouldn't it be crazy if you and I were the same person and I created your account and started this conversation with myself to throw off the trail of it really being me?

My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Sludgebaby

Also, I didn't think anyone on this board was tech savvy enough to re-route their IP :shock:

Bengerman

I was going thru my Melvins records today and I have a few extras I bought by mistake (sometimes when I'm at the merch table I blank out and forget which records I already have...there are a lot to keep up with)
If anyone is interested let me know, I'd  like to make some trades if we can work it out.
Sugar Daddy Fantomas split
King Buzzo Vol 2 10"
King Buzzo Vol 3 10"
Slap A Ham Flipper Covers 5"
With Yo Heart 7"
HAT Return of the Spiders/Dr Geek 7"
HAT Foaming (fast version)/Black Stooges 7"
Melvins 1983 Gaylord 7"
Clown tribute to the Kinks
Clown tribute to Pop oh Pies/Tales of Terror

shits and gigs

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on November 08, 2015, 06:06:48 AM
Quote from: homeless_dad on November 07, 2015, 10:58:47 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on November 07, 2015, 06:51:38 PM
looking for GiTD Beer Hippy
You didn't take my advice??
C'mon!

I got busy with work and totally forgot until the next day.

Some guy on The Facebook called Steve Ingram msg'd that he had an extra, but he seems just like any other Melvins flipper.

man it up. Must you always have your hand out?
pay up or shut up :-$

Don't be that guy.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: shits and gigs on November 08, 2015, 03:48:00 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on November 08, 2015, 06:06:48 AM
Quote from: homeless_dad on November 07, 2015, 10:58:47 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on November 07, 2015, 06:51:38 PM
looking for GiTD Beer Hippy
You didn't take my advice??
C'mon!

I got busy with work and totally forgot until the next day.

Some guy on The Facebook called Steve Ingram msg'd that he had an extra, but he seems just like any other Melvins flipper.

man it up. Must you always have your hand out?
pay up or shut up :-$

Don't be that guy.

I wasn't that guy this time.

I have no idea who he is , he just randomly msg'd me on facebook teling me he had an extra. Just a dink.
I got the shits real bad.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Sludgebaby on November 08, 2015, 03:24:17 PM

Also, I didn't think anyone on this board was tech savvy enough to re-route their IP :shock:

I got stoned and i missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM1MftCtIlg
I got the shits real bad.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

My favorite Melvins era is around the time of the Battle Of The Alamo.  :buzz:

camaroballa22

Awesome Melvins stuff on discogs right now and much much more to come, so keep an eye out.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/TatteredTim/profile?sort=price%2Cdesc

He had a copy of the end /40 but it's now gone, and I was able to snag my white whale, spit it out!!!

Will post pics of the golden trifecta (shit, spit, & message) when I get it.
"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."