The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agentcooper

Quote from: GOBERTs on February 06, 2017, 01:47:05 PM
hey dudes! I got a extra Crystal Fairy 12" 45.  And im putting my extra haze stag, and houdini religion mackie #6/28 on ebay this week unless i get a decent offer.

What is on the cover of the Houdini religious vinyl? 

dirtmerchant

Quote from: GOBERTs on February 06, 2017, 01:47:05 PM
hey dudes! I got a extra Crystal Fairy 12" 45.  And im putting my extra haze stag, and houdini religion mackie #6/28 on ebay this week unless i get a decent offer.

Can you post a pic of the houdini? I'm interested in making an offer.

agentcooper

Some dude has a Stag Recycled set on Ebay for sale...not from he recent bundle...so I assume a show?  When/where were they being sold? 

Also is Third Man going to put out the colored vinyl versions at some point??

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: agentcooper on February 11, 2017, 06:41:25 PM
Some dude has a Stag Recycled set on Ebay for sale...not from he recent bundle...so I assume a show?  When/where were they being sold? 

Also is Third Man going to put out the colored vinyl versions at some point??
Question one, new years eve show
Question two, not at this time, most likely no
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

dirtmerchant

Why in the hell would someone bid up that high when there is 6 days left on the auction. I will never understand it. You're not gonna win it just because youve bid $300 on the thing.

Peto Wilson

The Stag recycled went on sale in San Diego and from what I heard only a couple made it to the NYE show, go figure.
Hates vinyl grit!

dirtmerchant

Anyone have a bride screamed murder art edition they wanna sell or trade? Looking for the one haze did with the art on the vinyl. I think it was limited to 100. There's one on the ebay but damn $325?? I've seen them go for around 200 on Discogs.

PepsiMike

200 was the cheapest price recorded on discogs.  Average looks to be around 250.  Only one on sale now has an asking price of 511.

agentcooper

Check sold items on eBay....two versions of the art edition went for about 250 super recently on 1/14/17.  Funny the edition of 50 reached a slightly lower price than the edition of 100. 

try messaging the seller with an unsolicited offer, you never know it might work. 

mrkilgore

everything is in great condition (except noted) and never played, smoke free house. have dog but room is
off limits to him. you will need to pay for shipping.

would be willing to do some trading need: 8 track tape, the end cassette, untitled 7" and most cassettes. PM me if you are serious about a trade or sale

Melvins/ISIS split 12" hydra head black $35
Melvins - Trick and Riddle Book $40
Melvins - Hung Bunny/Roman Bird dog cassette 251/500 black $40
Melvins - Melvins vs Minneapolis 2cd 1st press  $65

DALE CROVER – DRUM 7" MANS RIUN RECORDS PURPLE 3000 1995  $20
DALE CROVER – UNITED FRUIT 7" RED ED of 300  $30
HEW TIME – SECONDS 3x7" B-SIDES ETCHED BLACK  417/850 JNR  $25
MELVINS – feat. TERI GENDER BENDER – REBEL GIRL 7" JNR WHITE  $30
MELVINS – STAR SPANGELED BANNER 7" SCALE 114 ED of 666 (2 COPIES)  $35
MELVINS – SMASH THE STATE E.P. 7" SCALE 109  w/cd  $45
MELVINS – REVOLVE (SUMMER VERSION) 7" SUICIDE SQUEEZE (2 COPIES)  $15
MELVINS/UNSANE – SPLIT 7" ED of 700 TRI COLOR  $60
MELVINS/HELMET – SPLIT 7" #335 OF 500 RED/ORANGE   $45
MELVINS/HAMMERHEAD – PICTURE DISK SPLIT 7" SERIES ALL FIVE   $35 each
MELVINS/HEPA/TITUS – SPLIT 7" COVERS OF COWS RED AND WHITE SPLATTER ED of 400   $45
MELVINS/TOTIMOSHI – SPLIT 7" LAVANDER ED of 140/200 BANS COLOR   $40
MARK DEUTROM/THE ASOUND – SPLIT 7" GREEN ED of 100 TSUGURI RECORDS $20
MELVINS 1983 – GAYLORD 7" GREEN SPATTER ED 0F 500   $40
MELVINS – HOOCH 7" PICTURE DISK ATLANTIC RECORDS 1993   $25
MELVINS – H.A.T. 7x7" SERIES IPICAC RECORDS 2002  $15 each
MELVINS – CLOWN SERIES 9x7"  - Scientests $45

- Pop-O-Pies/Tales of Horror $40

- Kinks $45
                                                          - David Bowie $45
                                                          - Queen $45

- Throbbing Gristle $50
MELVINS/H.o.F./M.o.F – 2x7" SIDE D IS BLANK SCALE 110 w/cd (3 COPIES)   $40
D.G.a.F.i.t.S. vol 13 – 3x7" COMP WHORES.,FEEDTIME, BIG BIZ,HEPA/TITUS....   $50
H.o.F./BILLY CHILDISH – SPLIT 7" SCALE 111 BLACK   $25
H.o.F. – A NEW KIND OF HATE 7" SCALE 113 ED of 500   $13
H.o.F. – FTW 7' SCALE 107 BLACK   $25
UGLY AMERICAN OVERKILL TOUR 1993 7" SCALE 34 BLACK HELMET,SURGERY,TAR,GOD BULLIES  $20
DALEK: A PURGE OF DISSENTS 7" (BUZZ ON VOCALS) SCALE 109 ED of 400  $15
MELVINS 1983 – BEER HIPPY 10" CLEAR AMBER w/RED & YELLOW SPLATTER ED of 350  $65
MELVINS – BRIDE OF CRANKENSTEIN 10" RED/SILVER A/B SMASHED ED of 200  $75
MELVINS – ENDLESS RESIDENCEY BOX SET $300
KING BUZZO – THIS MACHINE KILLS ARTISTS 10" vol 2,3, RED,WHITE,BLUE NUMBERED   $70 each
BASH 13 10" RED/WHITE SPLATTER ED of 500  $50
MELVINS – SUGAR DADDY SPLIT 12" SERIES – Butthole Surfers $45
                                                                               - Midwest HC $45
                                                                               - Cows $40
                                                                               - Killdozer $40
                                                                               - U-men $40

- Fantomas $45

- Fucked Up $ 40
                                                                               - King Buzzo $45
                                                                               - Melvins 1983 $40
                                                                               - Karp $45
ADAM McEWEN OBITUARIES – MELVINS & RICHARD PRINCE FACE OBITUARIES FROM THE NURSERY  $45
MELVINS - STAG- 3rd MAN RECORDS REISSUE 2 LP 2016  $28
MELVINS – BASSES LOADED  LP IPECAC 2016  $15
MELVINS – SLUDGE GLAMOROUS 12" GREY FROM THE NURSERY 2010  $20
MELVINS – LIVE AT 3rd MAN RECORDS LP 2013  $15
MELVINS – HOLD IT ON IPECAC LP 2014  $15
MELVINS – EGGNOG & LICE-ALL 2LP REISSUES BONER RECORDS 2014  $25
KING BUZZO – THIS MACHINE KILLS ARTISTS LP IPECAC 2014   $35
VENOMOUS CONCEPT – RATROACTIVE ABORTION PICTURE DISK HYPER TENSION RECORS  ED of 333 $50
It's a satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand!

espanto

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 21, 2008, 08:44:04 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 21, 2008, 08:37:11 PM
Didn't Bobby have any Waldo prints for sale?
I've messaged him twice, with no response :(

I have the Waldo poster and can sell it to you for the right price. $$$$$$$

Probably going to sell most of my collection soon. Starting with the hardcover book. Any takers?$$$ I don't need this shit anymore. Hallellujah, I've been cured! Preys Jeebus.

I do need money though.

espanto

Nobody wants the book or the Waldo poster? Garage sale and used book store here I come...

espanto

I am literally taking Neither Here Nor There to sell at a used book store if no one wants it here. Been trying to sell this thing for months now. Maybe I'll just throw it in the garbage. Nobody seems to want it anymore, including me.

deatheats

Quote from: espanto on March 02, 2017, 03:17:21 PM
I am literally taking Neither Here Nor There to sell at a used book store if no one wants it here. Been trying to sell this thing for months now. Maybe I'll just throw it in the garbage. Nobody seems to want it anymore, including me.

How much you asking for the hard back?