Author Topic: The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.  (Read 653968 times)

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
Re: The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.
« Reply #3570 on: March 09, 2017, 02:58:32 PM »
my fat left nut.

Why so fat? Did someone hoof you in the junk? Did you sit on it? Or are you simply a mutant?

I got 2 books already, I can't be bothered to look for Waldo, and I already own a broken bass ... anything else on the chopping block?

good seeing your mug 'round these parts again
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

WWKDD?

espanto

« Reply #3571 on: March 09, 2017, 04:13:59 PM »
All my melvins vinyl probably.

I think the left one just gets more 'attention '

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: March 09, 2017, 04:41:45 PM »
All my melvins vinyl probably.

PM me whatchya got going ...

WWKDD?

Offline Mount Ambulance

• watches fox red eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: March 09, 2017, 04:52:04 PM »
I think the left one just gets more 'attention '

I just shed a tear for your lonely right nut

WWKDD?

Offline GiveMe45

• H.F.S.P.R.!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: March 09, 2017, 07:26:18 PM »

espanto

« Reply #3575 on: March 10, 2017, 01:56:47 PM »
Oh the vinyl gets attention. I said the book first.

Offline GiveMe45

• H.F.S.P.R.!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: March 10, 2017, 09:05:44 PM »
I have two copies of the book.

Offline Peebot

• merch vulture
  • Have a good time...ALL the time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: March 13, 2017, 11:48:57 AM »
Anyone looking for a Trick & Riddle book from the HAT period? I was at a record store here in Seattle over the weekend and they had a used copy of HAT with the book for $7.99. Happy to go pick it up and ship it anywhere if anyone needs it. Book looked to be in really good shape, although I didn't flip through it much. PM me if you're interested.

Offline jules

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • A bad mouth betrays a bad mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: March 13, 2017, 11:53:12 AM »
Anyone looking for a Trick & Riddle book from the HAT period? I was at a record store here in Seattle over the weekend and they had a used copy of HAT with the book for $7.99. Happy to go pick it up and ship it anywhere if anyone needs it. Book looked to be in really good shape, although I didn't flip through it much.
Good to see someone kept the CD with the book for once. How many were sold with the book, do you know?

(For those who don't know about this: http://www.themelvins.net/discography/special/trickandriddle/ )
'Anything doused in any kind of curry is great'  -  spunkmonkey

'Life is silly. The appropriate response is laughter' - amazonAMAZON

Offline dirtmerchant

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: March 13, 2017, 02:28:11 PM »
Anyone looking for a Trick & Riddle book from the HAT period? I was at a record store here in Seattle over the weekend and they had a used copy of HAT with the book for $7.99. Happy to go pick it up and ship it anywhere if anyone needs it. Book looked to be in really good shape, although I didn't flip through it much. PM me if you're interested.

I need that pm sent!

Offline Peebot

• merch vulture
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: March 13, 2017, 02:29:35 PM »

Book/HAT set has been claimed!

Offline Peebot

• merch vulture
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: March 13, 2017, 06:05:20 PM »
Anyone looking for a Trick & Riddle book from the HAT period? I was at a record store here in Seattle over the weekend and they had a used copy of HAT with the book for $7.99. Happy to go pick it up and ship it anywhere if anyone needs it. Book looked to be in really good shape, although I didn't flip through it much.
Good to see someone kept the CD with the book for once. How many were sold with the book, do you know?

(For those who don't know about this: http://www.themelvins.net/discography/special/trickandriddle/ )

I'm not sure...I actually remember them being sold at the shows as a stand-alone, not bundled with the cd, but I may be wrong or there might have been both.

Offline PepsiMike

• knows moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: March 13, 2017, 07:55:08 PM »

I'm not sure...I actually remember them being sold at the shows as a stand-alone, not bundled with the cd, but I may be wrong or there might have been both.
You're right, they might have been sold together with cds and shirts, but it was never a bundle type of deal.

Offline camaroballa22

• gardening gloves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: March 14, 2017, 07:09:45 AM »
What's up all....

Looking for a copy of Melvins/Nirvana HSCN/Venus 7" split.

Will pay or trade.

Have a few items for trade, will update my list later.

For trade;

Melvins - Stoner Witch Og 1994 pink LP - Sealed
Melvins - Honky autographed by all 3. Special limited to 1/8 presssing error with certificate from AmRep

"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."

espanto

« Reply #3584 on: March 14, 2017, 01:33:14 PM »

You're right, they might have been sold together with cds and shirts, but it was never a bundle type of deal.

I got mine at a show, no cd. They did throw in some stickers though.

I'd be willing to see all my stuff but am seeing no interest. I'll see you guys later. I gotta find another way to get out of this nightmare I guess.