The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mount Ambulance

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: espanto on March 09, 2017, 05:13:59 PM
I think the left one just gets more 'attention '

I just shed a tear for your lonely right nut
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

GiveMe45

espanto

Oh the vinyl gets attention. I said the book first.

GiveMe45

Peebot

Anyone looking for a Trick & Riddle book from the HAT period? I was at a record store here in Seattle over the weekend and they had a used copy of HAT with the book for $7.99. Happy to go pick it up and ship it anywhere if anyone needs it. Book looked to be in really good shape, although I didn't flip through it much. PM me if you're interested.

jules

Quote from: Peebot on March 13, 2017, 12:48:57 PM
Anyone looking for a Trick & Riddle book from the HAT period? I was at a record store here in Seattle over the weekend and they had a used copy of HAT with the book for $7.99. Happy to go pick it up and ship it anywhere if anyone needs it. Book looked to be in really good shape, although I didn't flip through it much.
Good to see someone kept the CD with the book for once. How many were sold with the book, do you know?

(For those who don't know about this: http://www.themelvins.net/discography/special/trickandriddle/ )

dirtmerchant

Anyone looking for a Trick & Riddle book from the HAT period? I was at a record store here in Seattle over the weekend and they had a used copy of HAT with the book for $7.99. Happy to go pick it up and ship it anywhere if anyone needs it. Book looked to be in really good shape, although I didn't flip through it much. PM me if you're interested.

I need that pm sent!

Peebot

Book/HAT set has been claimed!

Peebot

Quote from: jules on March 13, 2017, 12:53:12 PM
Anyone looking for a Trick & Riddle book from the HAT period? I was at a record store here in Seattle over the weekend and they had a used copy of HAT with the book for $7.99. Happy to go pick it up and ship it anywhere if anyone needs it. Book looked to be in really good shape, although I didn't flip through it much.
Good to see someone kept the CD with the book for once. How many were sold with the book, do you know?

(For those who don't know about this: http://www.themelvins.net/discography/special/trickandriddle/ )

I'm not sure...I actually remember them being sold at the shows as a stand-alone, not bundled with the cd, but I may be wrong or there might have been both.

PepsiMike

Quote from: Peebot on March 13, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

I'm not sure...I actually remember them being sold at the shows as a stand-alone, not bundled with the cd, but I may be wrong or there might have been both.
You're right, they might have been sold together with cds and shirts, but it was never a bundle type of deal.

camaroballa22

What's up all....

Looking for a copy of Melvins/Nirvana HSCN/Venus 7" split.

Will pay or trade.

Have a few items for trade, will update my list later.

For trade;

Melvins - Stoner Witch Og 1994 pink LP - Sealed
Melvins - Honky autographed by all 3. Special limited to 1/8 presssing error with certificate from AmRep

"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."

espanto

Quote from: PepsiMike on March 13, 2017, 08:55:08 PM
Quote from: Peebot on March 13, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

You're right, they might have been sold together with cds and shirts, but it was never a bundle type of deal.

I got mine at a show, no cd. They did throw in some stickers though.

I'd be willing to see all my stuff but am seeing no interest. I'll see you guys later. I gotta find another way to get out of this nightmare I guess.

PepsiMike

Quote from: espanto on March 14, 2017, 02:33:14 PM

I'd be willing to see all my stuff but am seeing no interest. I'll see you guys later. I gotta find another way to get out of this nightmare I guess.
There was interest, but no one wanted to buy the book for $150, and you didn't list the other things you had for sale.  Otherwise, good luck.

Garnz

Quote from: espanto on March 10, 2017, 02:56:47 PM
Oh the vinyl gets attention. I said the book first.

We have to buy the book to get to see your Vinyl up for sale?