The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are codecs

Long time lurker....
Letting go of some of my collection:

Trilogy vinyl

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-The-Trilogy-vinyl-3LP-Picture-disc-OOP-RARE-Punk-metal/333236112212?epid=1921836966&hash=item4d966b8b54:g:iZ0AAOSwBXldBsBE

Atlantic records OG Stag pressing

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-Stag-Vinyl-LP-Original-1996-Atlantic-pressing-OOP-RARE-Punk-Metal/333236098964?hash=item4d966b5794:g:nAwAAOSwufNdBruw

Also have a bunch of 7" I'm going to let go, Couple of the Amrep 1-12 singles, some HAT singles, Drumb 7", Billy Fish Alive flexi, tribute to TG clown single w flexi, and other stuff. Also have an interstellar overdrive 10", HAT trick and riddle book. None of that stuff is listed yet so message if you'd like a list and photos! Would rather these go to a fan who will give em a good home!

jules

amazonAMAZON

$25 for the Trick and Riddle Book? I don't know what it's worth. I want the trilogy vinyl but I assume it's out of my budget.

The upcoming repress is probably not good for the old trilogy vinyl held value.

Dumpster D

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on June 16, 2019, 06:54:24 PM
$25 for the Trick and Riddle Book? I don't know what it's worth. I want the trilogy vinyl but I assume it's out of my budget.

PRetty Rare book, I wished I had it...When that came out..I first realized the mammoth output of this band is impossible to keep up to. How they do it...Nobody knows.  :lol:

are codecs

PM'ed

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on June 16, 2019, 06:54:24 PM

Not that this is really surprising, but jeez, did any of these clowns even listen to the record?

Hot Fish feeding frenzy on eBay

Hot Fish on discogs

No wonder my cart was emptied a couple of times before I could even get the copy I ended up with....   ](*,)

What *does* surprise me is the joker selling the CD, since you can still buy it at Shox-Op.  :?

jules

Quote from: 01001010 on June 20, 2019, 03:43:39 PM
Not that this is really surprising, but jeez, did any of these clowns even listen to the record?

Hot Fish feeding frenzy on eBay

Hot Fish on discogs

No wonder my cart was emptied a couple of times before I could even get the copy I ended up with....   ](*,)

What *does* surprise me is the joker selling the CD, since you can still buy it at Shox-Op.  :?
There's a joke here about Flipper and flippers but I can't think of the punchline.

:facepalm:

How did I let that one get by me...?

Quote from: jules on June 21, 2019, 03:02:41 AM
There's a joke here about Flipper and flippers but I can't think of the punchline.

oldernie

just added a few more bits over on evilbay,
message me on here to chat deals.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233268518804
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

amazonAMAZON

Just confirming are codecs is a legit seller, product delivered fast and as promised.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery