The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

That shirt's at $550 with 45 minutes to go. That's incredible.

*edit*   Wonder if Kim Thayil won it.

Dumpster D

:lol:

Awesome.

I'll bet they have a few boxes of those somewhere, and were curious to see what they'd go for.

How much did the Devil one go for btw?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

GrimReaper

Is the bottom is falling out of the Melvins merch market? That set was $200 new at the show.

jules

Quote from: GrimReaper on September 01, 2019, 12:02:02 AM
Is the bottom is falling out of the Melvins merch market? That set was $200 new at the show.
Thanks to Brexit, $150 is now £30000, so it's still expensive for us.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

amazonAMAZON

Shit, if I had the heart to be a flipper... This thing was $150 or something at the show tonight and I thought that was steep. $300 starting bid / $450 buy it now or whatever. Oh well.

I'm just crossing my fingers that they still have some things like that bundle at the show in Portland tonight!

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on September 06, 2019, 02:12:21 AM
Shit, if I had the heart to be a flipper... This thing was $150 or something at the show tonight and I thought that was steep. $300 starting bid / $450 buy it now or whatever. Oh well.