The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yep, it is, but I think the seller might be a bit of a flake.

A week ago, I made them an offer, and they turned it down, saying they had already turned down another offer, and they were sure they could get a lot of money for the shirt.

Tonight I got a notice saying it sold for a bid that was less than what I had offered a week earlier.

Hmph.

Quote from: jules on February 04, 2020, 10:43:29 AM
Great shirt from a great tour:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/melvins-tomahawk-t-shirt-geek-show-oop-doom-sludge-ipecac/233484871201?hash=item365cc86621:g:oyAAAOSwJcNeOJkg

cballantine4

I am new to this site. I recently came across a " Baby Monstrosites"  1/1 2000 . The very first one and only made of its kind. I was going to post this on ebay for sale but thought I'd reach out to hardcore fans first. Please let me know if you are interested. I can supply pictures. This baby monstrosite is still in its original packaging and has the signed number and name on the tag. Thanks

mrkilgore

Quote from: cballantine4 on February 16, 2020, 02:32:36 PM
I am new to this site. I recently came across a " Baby Monstrosites"  1/1 2000 . The very first one and only made of its kind. I was going to post this on ebay for sale but thought I'd reach out to hardcore fans first. Please let me know if you are interested. I can supply pictures. This baby monstrosite is still in its original packaging and has the signed number and name on the tag. Thanks

got a picture? how much are u asking? are u up for vinyl trades?
It's a satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand!

coodies

interpunk.com is selling the King Buzzo cassette and the Joe Preston cassette for $7.50 each.

jules

There's a fairly clean-looking Honky here starting at $40:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-Honky-Vinyl-1st-Pressing-AmRep/333522485836?hash=item4da77d424c:g:ToMAAOSw10FeRuMV

This latest PepsiMike bait should have him scurrying over here in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1............and....................

jules

Alex

Back here after a few years away. I just unpacked a bunch of records that have been stored away and am offloading some Melvins I never even played.

Bride Screamed Murder - Haze hand printed version (80/100) - $200usd
Prick - Haze art edition, pink/red vinyl. signed and Stamped N0.83 - $100usd
Freak Puke - Taxali vinyl - $60
No Anchor & Haze XXL - Red Black vinyl in one off red screenprinted sleeve - $40
Trick Or Treat 2013 Electroretard letterpress CD & Handmade book by Mackie (1 of 33) - $120

Alex

Oh and is anyone interested in a copy of Red Alpha Royale?

PepsiMike

Alex

Great. Now that we have agreed on the postage cost. You can DM me on what you will pay for the actual record. :lol:

coodies

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283489183626
Low price.
Melvins/Cosmic Psychos Split 7"
"I Can't Shake It"/"Some Girls"