The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtmerchant

Quote from: jules on May 23, 2020, 10:19:52 AM
A Melvins Fetus recently sold on eBay for $75 with only one bid. That was strange. I thought it might have been a few peoples' holy grail.

How recent?? Probably sold for $75 because a lot of people didn't see it. Shit. I definitely didn't know about it.

jules

Quote from: dirtmerchant on May 23, 2020, 09:25:29 PM
Quote from: jules on May 23, 2020, 10:19:52 AM
A Melvins Fetus recently sold on eBay for $75 with only one bid. That was strange. I thought it might have been a few peoples' holy grail.

How recent?? Probably sold for $75 because a lot of people didn't see it. Shit. I definitely didn't know about it.

It ended three days ago. It was listed as a "Melvins Concert Figurine". It looks to be in slightly better condition than mine, which still has most of "Melvins" on its sash but isn't as colorful as this one:

A Melvins Fetus, yesterday

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Jeez, I guess I picked a bad time to take a break from the laptop this afternoon; logged back in and found out that Joyful Noise posted this, and they are of course sold out already.... did anyone here manage to get one?

deatheats

Missed it by a few minutes, even with a nice tip from a fellow board member.
I think it sold out while I was renewing my JN membership...

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: deatheats on May 27, 2020, 01:12:47 PM
when you renew your membership, do they make you wait a day, or can you buy right away?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

deatheats

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 27, 2020, 04:15:33 PM
when you renew your membership, do they make you wait a day, or can you buy right away?

It looked like right away, but I didn't end up buying since it was sold out.

Jozzy

This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of The Bulls and the Bees on vinyl they would be willing to sell? I have been trying for months to track one down.

GiveMe45

Quote from: Jozzy on May 27, 2020, 11:34:27 PM
This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of The Bulls and the Bees on vinyl they would be willing to sell? I have been trying for months to track one down.
Went to see them in Eugene, Oregon last year with Idle and Kilgore.  I was the first through the merch line and thought I had been pretty thorough but Kilgore right after me found the last copy they had and I was just a little bummed...

mrkilgore

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 27, 2020, 11:53:58 PM
Quote from: Jozzy on May 27, 2020, 11:34:27 PM
Went to see them in Eugene, Oregon last year with Idle and Kilgore.  I was the first through the merch line and thought I had been pretty thorough but Kilgore right after me found the last copy they had and I was just a little bummed...
Its amazing how much stuff they had on that tour, endless piles of gold, just when you thought you where done, BAM more.
It's a satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand!

Jozzy

Yeah, all the really good stuff is long gone by the time they get to either the Detroit or Grand Rapids shows that I go to. Sucks!

Garnz

Quote from: Jozzy on May 28, 2020, 02:38:08 AM
Yeah, all the really good stuff is long gone by the time they get to either the Detroit or Grand Rapids show that I go to. Sucks!

Guess what they bring to Europe: Mostly limited to T-shirts and tour posters...

jules

justen.outlaw

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 27, 2020, 04:15:33 PM

you can purchase right away..