Nude With Boots

Started by Jaron, March 27, 2008, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: FART LIPS on April 10, 2008, 12:05:14 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on April 10, 2008, 12:02:42 AM
Quote from: change&suffocation on April 09, 2008, 11:50:54 PM
I personally think that dudes who troll and act like they have leaks the earliest, seem to be the biggest douchebags on the internet.   

Also the douches who post reviews when Im not looking for a review kill me too.  Like your opinion after one listen means shit to me, not that it ever would.  Thus I will avoid this forum when the leaks drops, and then come back after the release.

Obviously, there are "trollers" on here.

But I don't think they will "act" like they have leaks.  You either have one, or don't

Don't act all high n mighty because there's a leak out and your too good to NOT listen to it.  You know you want to.  And if you don't, then your not a Melvins fan.  It's that simple.  I want to hear it.  99.9% of this board wants to hear it.  We all want to hear NEW Melvins material.  That's why most of us hang out here day after day.  We either want to talk about Melvins old n new, or talk about bands we just discovered.  We will all buy the new record, but were not so high n might to say we won't listen to it 3 months early.
where? what leak?!!

?

Yeah.

Where. The whole reason I started this post. Because I'm eeeevul.  :roll:

Idlehanz

. A lot of touring
2. The vinyl releases of (A) Senile Animal, which will be in a super deluxe quadruple gate fold sleeve with four etched, one-sided 12 inch records
3. Two more 12 inchers with double surprises
4. A secret 7 inch (so secret that not even the band is aware of it)
5. More fun with Haze XXL
6. A split 7 inch with Rancid Vat
7. The Fantomas Melvins Big Band DVD
8. A huge limited edition Ipecac box set of everything the Melvins have done with the label as well as stuff you haven't heard at all
**Plus other stuff we forgot all about or don't know about or something

I predict that this is the year that they make more money than ever.

A quad vinyl. 
Two more vinyl's.
a 7'
A dvd
A box set
a secret 7 "
more Haze XXL/Melvins

Said it once, I'll say it again.

Start saving now.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Dearest Jaron,

I was wondering if you could do me a favor and resize your sig?  It's rather large.  I think we could probably fit a few more posts on a page if you cut that pic in half.  It would also be really nice if you mellowed out a bit about the leak of NWB.  We still have long while to go, kiddo, and your antsyness isn't making it any easier.

Kindest regards,
Sweet Intuition
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Thank god I just got a raise!!!!
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Jaron

Dude, they call me mellow yellow.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Jaron on April 10, 2008, 12:23:33 AM
Dude, they call me mellow yellow.
That makes no sense at all. 

I agree with Sweet.

Jaron

Well, I can assure you I'm not really as stoked as I may seem. I mean this is a forum. I'd feel pity if anyone on here really takes any angry gestures or insults seriously in real life. I just see this thing as having fun talking to other Melvins fans. If I were an asshole I wouldn't have changed my signature to a smaller picture. So, sorry.

anaconda

Idlehanz

Quote from: Jaron on April 10, 2008, 12:31:46 AM
Well, I can assure you I'm not really as stoked as I may seem. I mean this is a forum. I'd feel pity if anyone on here really takes any angry gestures or insults seriously in real life. I just see this thing as having fun talking to other Melvins fans. If I were an asshole I wouldn't have changed my signature to a smaller picture. So, sorry.
Thanks for changing it.

I don't think your an asshole. 

Not for now  :P

Idlehanz

jiznames

it is wierd how the folks on here who have it act all smug, make references to it, and preach about keeping it mellow.
i dont think they would be so mellow if they had not heard it yet and knew others on the board had.
give our boy Jaron a break, he just wants to hear it. As he should.
if Melvins didnt want it to leak, it would not have leaked.  I would like to believe they have that kind of control over their material.  Am I wrong?

Jaron

Quote from: anaconda on April 10, 2008, 12:32:23 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

HAHAHAHA! Wow. That's.....I like it but, I don't like it. That's the Melvins.

Jaron

For real Condy?

I get a feeling that isn't it :)

[/quote]

It better be real, is awesome!...But in a way, its not. I don't know it's confusing. I think that's what they had in mind.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Jaron,

I am pleased that you changed your sig to a smaller pic.  I don't quite understand your new selection, and preferred the other one.  Honestly though,  I'd just prefer it in a small size.  No harm, no foul though.  Stay mellow, man.  

S.I.

Idlehanz

Quote from: jimbobber on April 10, 2008, 12:38:25 AM
it is wierd how the folks on here who have it act all smug, make references to it, and preach about keeping it mellow.
i dont think they would be so mellow if they had not heard it yet and knew others on the board had.
give our boy Jaron a break, he just wants to hear it. As he should.
if Melvins didnt want it to leak, it would not have leaked.  I would like to believe they have that kind of control over their material.  Am I wrong?

I totally understand Jaron wanting to hear it.  Can't blame him a bit.  Or anyone else. 

I understand one thing.  None of us would be here if we didn't want to hear it.

Melvins board.  Melvins fans.  Melvins community.