Nude With Boots

Started by Jaron, March 27, 2008, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leroy

That's good news, that it's a rock album instead of a noise album (like COD).

spunkmonkey

QuoteAs for Nude With Boots, I'm enjoying it so far - especially the 70s rock vibe.

Yeah, and the synths and that whateveryoucallit Peter Frampton tube thingy really push the album to another level.

spunkmonkey

Who are you el_Randerino, that name sounds familiar?

Idlehanz

I like the tuba on track 82.

glen

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 10, 2008, 05:14:47 PM

thats it.   now you've crossed the line.   
you have been sentenced to one punch in the abdomen for your crimes against the sharing of inside information on the new album by melvins.    please report to your nearest board moderator to receive your punishment.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on April 10, 2008, 05:29:35 PM

you have been sentenced to one punch in the abdomen for your crimes against the sharing of inside information on the new album by melvins.    please report to your nearest board moderator to receive your punishment.
:lol:

I thought you forever had my back?

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Schnabster

I really enjoy that acapella-song on track 6, I like  it a lot!

OfficerButtcrack

I dont think there is any actual danger in discussing the album. There isnt law enforcement person in the world who has time to follow message boards and investigate the messages. The only person they would be interested is the one who made the original leak.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 10, 2008, 05:32:08 PM
Quote from: glen on April 10, 2008, 05:29:35 PM

:lol:

I thought you forever had my back?

OK, so he'll punch you in the back.  Happy?

seas of luck

I want to hear the new album but I can't find it. :(

spunkmonkey

Like Stee

Quote from: seas of luck on April 10, 2008, 06:11:33 PM
I want to hear the new album but I can't find it. :(
I agree.  Illegal downloading is bad.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

cheeseburger

i love on Smiling Cobra when the guitar is all RRREEAWWWWOOOOOOEERRR and the bass is all chug chug chugga and then when the drums go blickim blickim BOOM CRASH...man i could just punch myself in the throat it's so fucking cool!
since i'm the fonz of the internet i just got a copy for being a really cool guy, the only place i could think of it coming from is GOD.

TGH

Quote from: cheeseburger on April 10, 2008, 06:31:07 PM
i love on Smiling Cobra when the guitar is all RRREEAWWWWOOOOOOEERRR and the bass is all chug chug chugga and then when the drums go blickim blickim BOOM CRASH...man i could just punch myself in the throat it's so fucking cool!
since i'm the fonz of the internet i just got a copy for being a really cool guy, the only place i could think of it coming from is GOD.

I like the how The Savage Hippy is really just Jared and Dale doing the famous Abbot and Costello "Who's on First" routine.

Although, I think Buzz is taking his fascination with WWII a bit far with the Adolf Hitler speech ending dies iraea.
This isn't a time for lectures!