Nude With Boots

Started by Jaron, March 27, 2008, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eponymous

Quote from: glen on April 22, 2008, 07:06:20 AM
Quote from: Eponymous on April 21, 2008, 09:24:57 PM

Do we really know they spell it that way?  What's your CD say?

look man,   I don't fucking know, I don't fucking care.  all I'm doing is telling you that when I saw the phrase "dies iraea", which I saw on a track lisitng somewhere, and read it to myself the first thing I thought of was "diarrhea".

don't push me man.   

( :)  I kid, of course-  god love ya epony)

Whaddya mean you don't care?

Seriously, though, has there been an "official" track listing, or is everyone just going on what the leaked MP3s say?

Idlehanz

Quote from: Leroy on April 21, 2008, 11:45:08 AM
The city where the Melvins formed was near Seattle.  And they played many shows in Seattle. 

So that's why people say they're "from" Seattle, even though they are really not.
Nearish Seattle.  Montesano.  3 hours away.

Leroy

glen

Quote from: Eponymous on April 22, 2008, 04:43:52 PM

Whaddya mean you don't care?

Seriously, though, has there been an "official" track listing, or is everyone just going on what the leaked MP3s say?

okay, I care.

that is a pretty good question.  I'm not sure where that track listing thats floating around came from.  but to support your theory please allow me to remind everyone that when ASA was leaked there was a track called "rat faced" which later went on to become (AFTER the official release) "rat faced granny".          so mistakes have been made.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Chomas

Glen actually you don't really care how it's spelled, just so you know.  :D

glen

you people are confusing the shit out of me.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: anaconda on April 23, 2008, 08:17:21 AM

When the mommy and the daddy love each other, the stork comes and brings junior!
Quote from: glen on April 23, 2008, 08:17:21 AM
you people are confusing the shit out of me.
:lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Ron Maiden

How do we know its not Melvins/Big Business Big Band releasing it?

kidding

glen

the drum outro to dog island could have gone on for at least 5 more minutes, if I had my druthers.
not the military sounding part but the part that goes chug   chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug

Eponymous

Quote from: glen on April 23, 2008, 06:55:16 AM
but to support your theory please allow me to remind everyone that when ASA was leaked there was a track called "rat faced" which later went on to become (AFTER the official release) "rat faced granny".          so mistakes have been made.

Indeed. It was known as "Rat Faced Cranny" for a little while.  :?

(PAUL)

Quote from: Eponymous on April 23, 2008, 06:50:14 PM
Quote from: glen on April 23, 2008, 06:55:16 AM
but to support your theory please allow me to remind everyone that when ASA was leaked there was a track called "rat faced" which later went on to become (AFTER the official release) "rat faced granny".          so mistakes have been made.

Indeed. It was known as "Rat Faced Cranny" for a little while.  :?

Yeah, that's what it came up with when I put the cd in my computer.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

barrotr

alright ya'll... I was on soulseek to download NWB, and found a user who had it, but the song titles were different (except for Suicide in Progress and Billy Fish)... I only got the first song before the user signed off. The song was called God of Wrath, and it is not on the leaked version I dld a few days later.... it is definately the melvins, but I have never heard the song before.  ANy body know anything about this?

Mad Arab

They are onto you. Beware.

Idlehanz

Quote from: barrotr on April 23, 2008, 07:32:14 PM
alright ya'll... I was on soulseek to download NWB, and found a user who had it, but the song titles were different (except for Suicide in Progress and Billy Fish)... I only got the first song before the user signed off. The song was called God of Wrath, and it is not on the leaked version I dld a few days later.... it is definately the melvins, but I have never heard the song before.  ANy body know anything about this?
Sounds like someones messing around.  but you never know.

Like Stee

Quote from: glen on April 23, 2008, 05:39:51 PM
the drum outro to dog island could have gone on for at least 5 more minutes, if I had my druthers.
not the military sounding part but the part that goes chug   chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug
Yes!  The Melvins can chug for as long as they want in my book.  It's still delicious in any case though.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas