Nude With Boots

Started by Jaron, March 27, 2008, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

Quote from: black stallion on June 16, 2008, 12:58:21 PM
can't wait to feel the inside booklet's smell  =P~

:?    feel the smell?

:) I'll have to try that sometime.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

From Ipecac:
Jun. 17, 2008
Hey Melvins fanatics! Here is your chance to preorder the newest Melvins opus, "Nude With Boots" and also support one of the coolest chains of independent record stores in the world, Newbury Comics. Follow this link to preorder and get your autographed booklet:

http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=103&deptnr=379

Also not that the US Melvins/Big Business tour dates are posted. Stay tuned for more dates around the world. ROCK lives!!!!! So do cool record stores.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

rictus

No prob. Just ordered mine, I can't wait.  :D

Jozz

Quote from: rictus on June 17, 2008, 03:42:31 PM
No prob. Just ordered mine, I can't wait.  :D

Thanks rictus! I knew I was holding off on pre-ordering it for a reason :)

*edit* Just bought my copy! 

bathroom creep

Yup, thanks for the news... although I already bought my copy. For a second I thought about buying an autographed one as well but I wasn't sure. Well at least I'll get mine first. :)
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jaymz

I have it in my hand its just landed and its fucking good.

black stallion

Quote from: jaymz on June 18, 2008, 06:19:36 AM
i'm jealous!hey jaymz,are you listening to it for the first time or you downloaded it yet?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jaymz

Quote from: black stallion on June 18, 2008, 06:28:50 AM
i'm jealous!hey jaymz,are you listening to it for the first time or you downloaded it yet?

First times i didn't even watch any videos on you tube or anything, all ive heard is what they played from it last tour.
So im a virgin to this melvins album and they are slamming me good and making sure they well and truly break me.

bathroom creep

There's a small chance that mine will arrive tomorrow. I HOPE it will.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

black stallion

Quote from: jaymz on June 18, 2008, 06:32:17 AM
Quote from: black stallion on June 18, 2008, 06:28:50 AM

First times i didn't even watch any videos on you tube or anything, all ive heard is what they played from it last tour.
So im a virgin to this melvins album and they are slamming me good and making sure they well and truly break me.
i'd like to be a virgin  :shock:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jaymz

Just finished my self off....i mean listening to it for the first time.
I'm impressed with it i think it is a great album it does compliment (a)sa but also for some reason might just be off first listen but it seems like the missing link between potre and (a)sa.
Also Haze XXL does extra guitar and vocals. the picutres in the booklet are good but make a lot more sense if you do just sit there naked and look at them.
Now it's time for p a purge of dissidents.

norecess

Quote from: jaymz on June 18, 2008, 07:44:00 AM
Also Haze XXL does extra guitar and vocals.

Yep, on The Savage Hippy at leats (Real Fucking Nasty).