Buzz, at it again?

Started by spunkmonkey, June 02, 2008, 05:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spunkmonkey

Kurt Cobain's ashes stolen

The Nirvana frontman's remains have been taken from the Hollywood home of his widow Courtney Love

Tim Jonze
Monday June 2, 2008
guardian.co.uk

It's not entirely clear how you'd go about flogging them on eBay without arousing suspicion, but that hasn't stopped someone from stealing Kurt Cobain's ashes, according to his widow Courtney Love.
Love believes a former friend is responsible for swiping Kurt's remains, which were stored in a pink bear-shaped handbag and hidden in a wardrobe at her Hollywood home.

She now claims to be suicidal as a result of the theft: "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do."

Most of Cobain's ashes were originally scattered at a New York Buddhist temple and in the Wishkah river in Washington state. However, Love says she kept some for herself, hidden away in a location that was a closely guarded secret until now.
"They were all I had left of him," Love said to the News of the World. "Who has their husband's ashes stolen?"

Love is hardly a stranger to controversy. This March she claimed that someone had used Cobain's social security number to steal more than $200 million from his estate. As with the theft of his ashes, Love believes the culprit was known to her.

Kurt Cobain committed suicide in 1994.

Jaron

"I don't know what I'll do..."

KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!!KILL YOURSELF!!! Please.

Mad Arab

Buzz is being questioned as we speak. he is being held in Guantanamo.

violent office

Please, no one give them back.

(PAUL)

Quote from: Joey D. on June 02, 2008, 05:46:32 PM
Buzz is being questioned as we speak. he is being held in Guantanamo.

With Harold and Kumar?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

She probably got too high, and forgot where she put them.
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Jaron

Or smoked him on accident. Or maybe even made cocoa like on South Park :D

perusha

Now if we can just free Francis Bean...

TGH

Quote from: spunkmonkey on June 02, 2008, 05:07:00 PM
"They were all I had left of him," Love said to the News of the World.

She would have all of his stuff if she didn't auction it off.
This isn't a time for lectures!

YearZero

Buzz stole the ashes of Kurt Cobain?  :lol: That's sick!

black stallion

Quote from: Jaron on June 02, 2008, 09:17:24 PM
Or smoked him on accident. Or maybe even made cocoa like on South Park :D
:lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Ron Maiden

i would use them to make tea

rhett E rock

maybe his ashes didn't get stolen.  maybe Kurt came back to life to have his revenge on Courtney!

Mad Arab

Check your vacuum cleaner.

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres